Bluetooth disconnects when dialing or receiving a call on 19 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triggerhappy007

My Bluetooth has been working fine for the first two months since I had my car, but for the last two months it has been disconnecting. If I'm calling someone and they pick up, I'm still connected to Bluetooth, but I hear them through my phone's speaker. I tried deleting my phone and the car from each other and it would work fine for one or two times then would stop again. I've tried using different phones and the same thing happens. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a solution other than bringing it to the dealer?

I get this sporadically on a 16 Leaf.
When you answer the phone do you do so using the button on the steering wheel or on the phone?

Calaveras said:
I get this sporadically on a 16 Leaf.
When you answer the phone do you do so using the button on the steering wheel or on the phone?
Usually on the phone, but I remembered it did the same thing when I used the steering wheel button. I'll try the button more and see if there is any improvement. Thanks for your feedback.

Back