CA: Looking for an orphan LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CASF

Looking to get an orphan LEAF SL-e. Please let me know if you have info about dealer inventory.

Saw one (blue SL-e) at Nissan of Elk Grove, but it may already be in process of being allocated to a local Utility fleet ... 888-306-6946

garygid said:
If you seriously want an Orphan, phone 20 dealers in the area and
ask to get on their "Orphan-Interest" list.

Tell them what you will accept, and what you do not want.
Or even just email four of them.... I expressed my interest and specific color and options via the web sites of four dealers one morning in early May and drove it home later that same day. I was also amused to receive a call from another dealer while trying to negotiate the price with the first one. ;-) And it took several days to get the rest to stop contacting me over the following days. "Thanks, I already got one!" (Works best if said in John Cleese's French taunter's voice.)

Coincidentally, I was also finally contacted by Nissan later that week to order via the normal reservation process. D'oh! Not really... I was happy to get it sooner -- presumably by 4-6 months. I think of the premium paid as a rental over that period.

Nissan Elk grove has 2 SL orphans: red and blue. With all options installed, destination charge and delux paint protection option they would like to sell them around $36 800.

Nissan in Mill Valley (mike) : they have 3 orphans and would like to sell them $42000 each.

Just had someone orphan a glacier pearl SL-e at Mossy Nissan in Oceanside, if interested give me a call...

Justin
760.720.9797 ext 211

Back