Can't log in to CarWings this morning

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheezmo

Am greeted with this...

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /owners/login has not been defined.

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle http://www.nissanusa.com:443" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has not been defined.

IBM WebSphere Application Server

Apps don't work, the previous message is what comes up in a web browser.

Same here. I'm a brand new Leaf owner (since Wednesday) and just got on carwings yesterday. Is this a frequent occurrence or did I just get lucky? Or did I break it? ;)

I called the nogasev number and they claimed the website (and therefore the whole system) was down so it does not seem like a localized problem.

-JJ

jj5406 said:
Same here. I'm a brand new Leaf owner (since Wednesday) and just got on carwings yesterday. Is this a frequent occurrence or did I just get lucky? Or did I break it? ;)

-JJ

Same here - New Leaf on Wednesday - I'm heading out, my wife's first day with the Leaf - no app :eek: ... I'm still figuring stuff out myself!

jj5406 said:
Oh so it's your fault! :)
Cheezmo said:
Looks like everything is back to normal.
Not so fast :( :
Code:
Grails Runtime Exception
Error Details
Error 500: Executing action [index] of controller [com.nissanusa.owners.LoginController] caused exception: Could not open Hibernate Session for transaction; nested except
ion is org.hibernate.TransactionException: JDBC begin failed:
Servlet: grails
URI: /owners/grails/login.dispatch
Exception Message: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist SVR4 Error: 2: No such file or directory
Caused by: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist SVR4 Error: 2: No such file or directory
Class: LoginController
At Line: [13]
Code Snippet:
Stack Trace
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist
SVR4 Error: 2: No such file or directory
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:283)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:278)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.receiveOsesskey(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:294)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:357)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:439)
At least now we know the
CARWINGS site (https://www.nissanusa.com/owners/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) uses Groovy on Grails with a Oracle DB.

(My Android CARWINGS app is getting "Incorrect username or password. Please try logging in again.")

Did not work for me yesterday morning when I wanted to start climate control remotely--website would not connect, just went through some weird continuous "looping" routine, as reported by Cheezmo, but it works fine for me this morning again.

TT

I have had several occasions where I wanted to turn on the climate control before going out to my car and I was unable to make a connection. I am having trouble with it right now and am working with someone at the Nissan client helpline. Right now he had me reset something to connect on startup and said it could take up to 48 hours to work. That time is almost up and it is still not connecting. I guess that means I will be calling back in tomorrow.

XXXXXX is just me writing over my vehicle's name.
Here is the response I get:

vehicle status: request failed
Your request to update vehicle status for XXXXXX failed. There was a problem detected communicating with the vehicle. Please try your request again. Also ensure your vehicle is located in an area with cellular reception and it has been driven with the last 14 days.

Back