Confusing email

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabio

I received an email from Nissan today:

Nissan LEAF: Delivery timing update

Hi Fabio, the estimated delivery date for your Nissan LEAF™ has been updated. Sign in to "my account" to see when your vehicle is now expected to arrive at your Nissan Dealer.

-----

So I signed in but the timing had not changed, still March 2011....
Also, the link to the carwings doesn't work.

Fabio said:
I received an email from Nissan today:

Nissan LEAF: Delivery timing update

Hi Fabio, the estimated delivery date for your Nissan LEAF™ has been updated. Sign in to "my account" to see when your vehicle is now expected to arrive at your Nissan Dealer.

-----

So I signed in but the timing had not changed, still March 2011....
Also, the link to the carwings doesn't work.

Are you sure it didn't switch to march, 2012?
:lol: :twisted: Ok, ok....so I'm evil...... :D

I had never seen such a "delivery update" email. It is possible the system was not correctly (Critically-Mass)-programmed to send these, and they are just now getting around to sending them out .. and the first few may NOT make any sense :roll:

I had received an email in early December with a delivery "month of February".
Sometime in middle December, the dashboard changed to "month of March" -- but no email was sent.
Now (2 months later) and after receiving a VIN, I got the update email to month of march...

My theory is that the email is sent when the database changes, so in december the email was sent when the production month was set, and this one was sent when the VIN was set.

LEAFer said:
I had never seen such a "delivery update" email. It is possible the system was not correctly (Critically-Mass)-programmed to send these, and they are just now getting around to sending them out .. and the first few may NOT make any sense :roll:

Back