Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hill said:
The ignorant think that baffles me about this is that many many high tech companies (ingram micro, western digital, disney etc) are in Orange County. About 1,000 high-tech businesses, including scores of computer, software, biotechnology, and medical-device companies, are located around the Irvine Spectrum business center/ With THE largest laundry list of high tech companies (per capata) jone'sing to be a part of their charging infra structure, it just doesn't make sense.
Orange County, especially Irvine , was most uncooperative about installing infrastructure during the MINI E program. That may not have changed.

mwalsh said:
Going to bump this with the accurate delivery date. Picking up my car at Connell @ 9am in the morning. Anyone wishing to attend is welcome to as far as I'm concerned.
Yay! You're crossing over ... into the Light! :p

KeiJidosha said:
Orange County, especially Irvine , was most uncooperative about installing infrastructure during the MINI E program. That may not have changed.
Without local government help they can't do this.

KeiJidosha said:
hill said:
The ignorant think that baffles me about this is that many many high tech companies (ingram micro, western digital, disney etc) are in Orange County. About 1,000 high-tech businesses, including scores of computer, software, biotechnology, and medical-device companies, are located around the Irvine Spectrum business center/ With THE largest laundry list of high tech companies (per capata) jone'sing to be a part of their charging infra structure, it just doesn't make sense.

My experience with the City was smooth and uneventful for my EVSE installation. AV pulled the permit, apparently had no trouble, and the inspection was no problem either. The inspector seemed to know what EVSEs were, checked the wiring run, the breaker panel and signed off. Seems Irvine has learned their way around the home EVSE, at least.

LOL, mine changed to Jan 7th this morning.

So if mine is one day behind yours, does that mean I get my car tomorrow? :)

Skywagon said:
It stinks to see later VIN's and order times being delivered before I see my car.

Hey, I know the feeling! I am 181 and you are 182! :)

My dashboard changed to "week of 1/7". I wonder if these are closer to the actual dates now since some people are showing "week of 1/5, 1/6, 1/7". Maybe they put "week of" in there to be safe, but the date is the actual expected date?

Leafer - the license plate is GBOAE - The registration of the particular Concorde I rode on for it's retirement flight. Somehow it felt fitting that it should carry on with a new generation of transport.

driveleaf said:
Leafer - the license plate is GBOAE - The registration of the particular Concorde I rode on for it's retirement flight. Somehow it felt fitting that it should carry on with a new generation of transport.
Oh wow ! And I am glad your new transport will be SOOOO much lighter in regards to Carbon Footprint :lol:

Was February but changed to "Month of March" have not been able to change my color since Dec 10. Seems like a LONG transit time.

My switched from Pending to "Week of 1/5/11" and I got the call today.

Car would be ready tomorrow. It is right down the street from my office so I went and checked it out. Santa Monica Nissan received 3 today. One is my White SV. There is a Black and Grey one as well. Met the technician who services them. He had it just out for a pre-delivery drive. He really loves the car.

Will have it tomorrow afternoon.

Back