Delivery date

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat

I'm surprised no one has started a thread with this title, so I'll do it.

Has anyone been given a firm delivery date? My dealer guessed I had about a 50-50 chance of delivery in December. She thought the determining factor would be whether Nissan decides to give Enterprise a big allotment before filling the orders of those of us who reserved before they entered the picture. She thinks Enterprise should wait its turn.

There was someone giving expected numbers .... very small initially.

My understanding is that each agency will receive 7 vehicles in January, 22 in Feb, 22 in Mar, and then ramp up from there.

I'm sure as soon as the first date appears on the dash board it will get posted, until then there are no firm delivery dates.

I've been told December 10th for my car. But my PD won't confirm that, although it was a (knowledgeable) third party who told me. So I'm going to take the date with a grain of salt until I see it on nissanusa.com

neoplasticity said:
nissan live chat just told me that anyone in socal who ordered in sept or august would take delivery in dec

I saw your post so I thought I'd see what they would tell me. I was told 3 to 4 months after placing the order, so my Sep. 3 San Diego order date would probably be December or January.

evnow said:
leaffan said:
neoplasticity said:
nissan live chat just told me that anyone in socal who ordered in sept or august would take delivery in dec

Just socal? What about deliveries in WA?

Add 15 days (IIRC what Cambell dealer wrote).

So SoCal is Dec. because of the port there, then add 15 days to get them to WA? So if Mike's is going to arrive Dec. 10, that would still be Dec. for WA. I'd be happy with an early Jan. delivery. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more than 200 cars for the five state rollout. Speaking of WA evnow, does WA have a front plate? We just have a rear one here.

Speaking of WA evnow, does WA have a front plate? We just have a rear one here.

Washington State has dual license plates (front and rear)

I have been in contact with Greg of Rairdon and have requested my LEAF have neither the front license plate nor the mounting bracket holes (just a smooth front bumper).

SilverLeaf said:
Speaking of WA evnow, does WA have a front plate? We just have a rear one here.

Washington State has dual license plates (front and rear)

I have been in contact with Greg of Rairdon and have requested my LEAF have neither the front license plate nor the mounting bracket holes (just a smooth front bumper).

Thanks SilverLeaf, that's exactly what I want to do.

First off - I ordered on 8/31 as a early order that day. I just got a call from my dealer that they have heard from Nissan and expect the car to be delivered in early Jan. They don't have an exact date. My car is one of their first two to arrive.

Nissan site still has delivery date: pending.

Dealer location: Renton, WA

bummed because I planned on the tax deduction this year but whatever it takes. I just want my car.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
First off - I ordered on 8/31 as a early order that day. I just got a call from my dealer that they have heard from Nissan and expect the car to be delivered in early Jan. They don't have an exact date. My car is one of their first two to arrive.

Hmmm ... so I should quit saying I'll get the car in Dec/Jan and just stick to Jan ...

I expect to deliver at least 25 myself in December. Of course I would never claim to have any "specific insight" into the matter. :cool:

Back