Delivery of May 2011 Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KeithFrechette said:
Merde. :cry: My ETA just changed to "week of September 23, 2011". That pushes it out a week. Fooey. Well, maybe it'll change back.

Mine is holding steady (like that means anything) at week of Sept 23rd.

Keith, out of curiousity, who is your dealer? Mine is Magic Nissan in Everett.

Picked up my leaf on 8/31 as promised on the dashboard :shock:

My dashboard just changed last night from 'month of August' to 'week of August 31' - just a week away :eek:. The EVSE assessment guy told me two weeks ago the date they received was 'week of August 23'. Very late update from Nissan on my dashboard.

Order date: 5/5/11
VIN: 7xxx

leafedbehind said:
Mine just pushed out from wo 9/5 to wo 9/9. Hmmm... both days are in the same week :).
No figuring. I have had three days in the same week. September 12, 14, & 15.

Bill

I am very happy to report I just picked mine up. They had 2 more white LEAFs there awaiting pick-up don't know if they belong to anyone here. In case anyones is interested my order information is posted early in this thread.

Yesterday morning my DB went from week of Sept 1 to week of Aug 30, then yesterday afternoon the dealer called and said I could pick it up but then he said they could use a day to finish detailing it so I think it had just come in from the port. Has anyone asked to have a battery evaluation done to see what you're starting with?

Congrats.

Question for the masses: Does anyone's dashboard still say "Month of September" like mine does? Am I possibly going to have the last leaf built or were there orders through June as well?

Eric,

I've got you beat. My order: May 10. Modify for QCP for EV project May 16. Orig delivery of August changed to September on July 8. On July 28 my delivery est changed to month of October! Still there. Maybe I get the last 2011 Leaf.

Jim

jkolsrud said:
I've got you beat. My order: May 10. Modify for QCP for EV project May 16. Orig delivery of August changed to September on July 8. On July 28 my delivery est changed to month of October! Still there. Maybe I get the last 2011 Leaf.

You certainly do, Jim. If it's any consolation, your misfortune makes me feel just a little better about my situation ;)

Ordered early May, then modified mine for ev project also. Delivery, October. Blink installed last week. Sounds like October delivery is the end of the 2011's.

marccbr said:
I am very happy to report I just picked mine up. They had 2 more white LEAFs there awaiting pick-up don't know if they belong to anyone here. In case anyones is interested my order information is posted early in this thread.
Please, what is your location?

EricBayArea said:
Congrats.

Question for the masses: Does anyone's dashboard still say "Month of September" like mine does? Am I possibly going to have the last leaf built or were there orders through June as well?
Yes, ours still shows "Month of September" for an end-of-June order. I've been lurking here to get a feeling for how far out our delivery will be pushed. :(

In my inbox this morning. :)
"Bill, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer soon. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer."

ebill3 said:
Maybe the wisest thing to do is just forget about it, have a cold bbeer, and wait for the dealer to call.
I tried. I honestly tried. :oops: But after my ETA was pushed out a week and then pulled back, I couldn't sit idle any longer. I had to call CS and see if I could learn anything more. ;)

According to Nissan customer support, my LEAF is at port in Long Beach, waiting for accessories. Waiting for accessories? :eek: What--did you folks use up all the damn floor mats, or something?! They'd better be worth it. :p

Got the call from the dealer and will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Best of luck to all who are still waiting.

El Cerrito, CA, SF Bay Area
Reserved April, 2011
Ordered May 11, 2011
Dashboard shows "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 19" > "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 22" > "Week of August 19" > At Dealer 8/24/2011 > Picked up 8/25/2011
Red SL
Vin# 7316

Back