EVSE adapters for NEMA L6-30 14-50 10-30 14-30 twist lock

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VegasBrad

EDIT Feb. 24th: I added some pics at the bottom
Adapters for your new EVSE!
I offer custom input cable adapters. Made with UL parts. I can build anything you ask for at any length.
I can build an adapter to work with which ever outlet you have to the 14-50 plug or you can have a L6-30 plug requested for your EVSE and choose from any of the adapters or request a specific one you need.

I also build custom EVSE's see my other post here in the Private For Sale section or take a look at my PDF I put together
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc6ei1dkkqwbiwz/BSAelectronics%20EVSE%20flyer.pdf?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Local pickup is free
Shipping is free if you buy a EVSE from me, I'll put it in the same box.
Shipping is $10 anywhere in the Cont. United States for adapters. The RV buddy's are heavy and bulky, $20 flat rate box anywhere in the Cont. United States is the best I found.

Adapter #21 5-15 plug (regular 15A plug) to 14-50 outlet $32.00 Plug into standard outlet
Lets you plug your 120/240v EVSE into a standard outlet. Features a molded on plug, 12ga. Heavy duty 20A cable and a quality Camco EZ-Grip outlet. I’ve sealed around the outlet to prevent water ingress even though it’s sold for outdoor use by Camco.
Tech pin out
------------------
Plug - Outlet
L -------L1
N ----- L2 & N
G - ----G
This is for EVSE's NOT RV, and a RV adapter won't work because the pin out is different for a RV's different purpose. They use L-L1&2, N-N, G-G.

Adapter #1 5-15 Plug to L6-30R socket Adapter 1ft. $27.00 Plug into standard outlet

Adapter #2 14-50 Plug to L6-30R socket Adapter 3ft. $31.40
Plug into common RV park outlet or Range outlet

Adapter #3 10-30 Plug to L6-30R socket adapter 5ft. $29.25
Plug into older (before 1996) dryer outlet

Adapter #4 14-30 Plug to L6-30R socket adapter 3ft. $31.60
Plug into newer (1996 and up) dryer outlet

RV Buddy 50A 240v splitter 3 ft. cable $80.25
Plug into common RV park outlet

Allows you to plug in your RV and EVSE into the same outlet and share the 50A 240v circuit. Many RV’s are very efficient and barley draw 25A @ 240v, there is plenty left over for your electric car!

RV Buddy 50A 240v splitter 30 ft. cable $172.25
Plug into common RV park outlet

More Pictures Coming soon!
Dryer Buddy 30A 240v Splitter 5ft. cable 10-30P(before 1996) with Ammeter. $79.70
14-30P(1996+) with Ammeter. $93.15

Don't want the Volt/Amp meter? remove $14.00

Allows you to share your dryer outlet with your EVSE. Allows both to share the 30A circuit. As running a Dryer on low heat/tumble dry doesn't use nearly as much power as high heat a ammeter is included so you may see how much current your dryer uses and you can use the rest to charge your car! Or just charge at night when not doing laundry and use the full circuit to charge your car. Great for apartment dwellers, temp housing or a easy hookup at a friends/relatives house. Housed in the same gray box as the RV Buddy

Have something in mind I don't show here? If you need something custom I do that too. Just ask I love to work with people on this stuff!
You can have which ever input plug you need, with any length cord. I can then install and combination of outlets and meters on the gray enclosure!

Thanks for your Support!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Because of lawyers I have to add this. These EVSE’s and adapters are intended for use ONLY by responsible adults. Because they are hand-made, they are not UL listed - but are made from UL listed parts. 240v electricity is serious business and caution should be exercised while using any EVSE. For safety's sake, do not use EVSE’s and adapters outdoors in inclement weather unless it is a model that specifically says Outdoor or Waterproof. You should always install a GFCI breaker not a standard one for any and all circuits a person can come in contact with This EVSE has a GFCI built inside that protects from that point down line. (The J plug side of the EVSE is safe for outdoors in all weather). BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH US, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THIS EVSE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THEIR USE.

Back