faults with CHdeMO plug at Electrify America station

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawlins02

The Electrify America site on my commute has been having ongoing issues with its one CHAdeMO plug. The station has one CHAdeMO and six CCS plugs. Over the past month or so the CHAdeMO works for a few days, then goes down, up, down.

Anyone know why this might be? Heard of a similar situation at other EA locations?

I’ve seen (reported by EA themselves), CHAdeMO plugs at some of their sites being down for days or longer. It’s not a huge surprise.

But, it’s not unlike 1 or more CCS plugs at a given site being also down for days. The difference is that there’s more than 1 CCS plug and or dispenser at each site.

cwerdna said:
I’ve seen (reported by EA themselves), CHAdeMO plugs at some of their sites being down for days or longer. It’s not a huge surprise.

But, it’s not unlike 1 or more CCS plugs at a given site being also down for days. The difference is that there’s more than 1 CCS plug and or dispenser at each site.

Agreed with more CCS plugs.

I just did a chat with EA. CHAdeMO is on an EVSE with a CCS plug. The app says "in use". Rep says CHAdeMO plug is down for maintenance. Obviously the app is highly misleading.

Anyone know of an adapter you can buy to plug into our cadmo DC level 3 chargers like on my 2019 leaf plus so that we can charge at a CCS fast charger

Back