Good deal?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicce

Nissna Leaf S + Charger pack + Splash guards and Mats MSRP: $30,556

24 month Lease/12K mile, $0 down (expect 1st months payment) $288/month out of the door.

Is the above a good deal?

This is the same configuration (except for 36 month lease term) that I am planning to lease asap, so I will be interested to see what feedback you get. What you have been offered ($288/month) is right around what I am hoping to get after negotiating. Is the $288/month the first offer you received or the result on negotiations?

I am located in Atlanta and the first two quotes I have received so far are a good bit higher:
1. $315/mo. 36 month lease 12,000 miles/yr
2. $340/mo. 36 month lease 12,000 miles/yr

Some comments on the forum have suggested a 36 month lease offers the advantage of getting you to the 2016 Leaf 2.0 with hopefully extended range. Others say for those of us in Georgia ($5000 Tax Credit) that a 24 month lease is better in that you can release sooner and get the tax credit a second time (of course that is assuming that the tax credit will still be in effect in 2015)

Keep us posted

SICCE - what dealership in ATL offered that? From my research, it's a pretty good deal and around where I want to be. Just posted this in another thread...

The best offer I've received so far is 2 Years, $340/month w/ 12,000 miles, S Package w/ Quick Charge. Only first month payment down.

It's higher than what I had hoped. I was looking for the $250/month range. Is that realistic?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back