Hartford CT - Drive Event

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrytman

I was there about 10am on Saturday. They had about 15 cars available to drive. One of every color except Red! I had started out picking black, then the white, but after seeing the white in person, I'm back to black or maybe the red (All your photos of the red look very nice). I drove a blue one (Car #13, my lucky number) it looked good too!

Didn't have questions as I've been following this forum for several months now and know just about everything there is to know about the car. The static car we could poke around in had just about every option you could get in the trunk to look at.

The drive was great! A short course in the parking lot, with a little trip out onto the local street by the mall. I was very impressed with the quiet ride and the responsiveness of the GO pedal.

The rep I talked to, after the drive, had the rollout schedule for the next few locations. It was the same as talked about in other threads. (CT can order in the Fall.) All cars will be delivered within 4 months from the order date. It seemed slow Sat morning and asked how the attendance was the day before and they said about 300 people showed up to drive.

Anybody else on the forum there?

Back