HELP DESK

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdmondLeaf

My friend send me text this morning on his 2 d of driving
My leaf would not start this morning after setting up for 80% charge appears to be charged but no bars and yellow warning light
wonder if maybe a good idea to have "Help desk" topic so other people will provide suggestions to what in my believe is nothing serious.

Try disconnecting the 12 volt battery for 5 minutes. In any event, he is going to want to go to a dealer to see what codes are set.

EdmondLeaf said:
My leaf would not start this morning after setting up for 80% charge appears to be charged but no bars and yellow warning light
wonder if maybe a good idea to have "Help desk" topic so other people will provide suggestions to what in my believe is nothing serious.

How many bars did he have before he plugged it in the previous evening? Gary might be on the right track and it actually did not charge for whatever reason...

EdmondLeaf said:

Back