I should know this 'cause I'm an old gearhead--but I'm stuck

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derkraut

So...a "ding dong" with a leaf blower cracked my rear window last fall. So, I had it replaced. I've noticed that my rear wiper now slowly sags down off the window onto the rear lid over time. The wiper seems loose to me. The Owner's Manual tells me to "see a certified Nissan Technician". HUH??

How do I remove/re-install/tighten the sucker?

Well, they really meant to see someone who knows
how to properly replace the wiper assembly. :)

Perhaps the window fixit people should pay for
their incompetence by paying the dealer to do it right?

derkraut said:
So...a "ding dong" with a leaf blower cracked my rear window last fall. So, I had it replaced. I've noticed that my rear wiper now slowly sags down off the window onto the rear lid over time. The wiper seems loose to me. The Owner's Manual tells me to "see a certified Nissan Technician". HUH??

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5688&p=131081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mwalsh said:
derkraut said:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5688&p=131081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks mwalsh; I apologize for starting this thread before doing diligent search. Anyway, thanks to you, I've figured it out. the nut was "finger tight"; so I suppose the window installer forgot to tighten it up.

Back