ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.... I went from 'Pending' to 'Pending'. They replaced mine with an exact replica! Ah, well... Maybe mine fell off the train on the way up the coast.

Whoa! Because of your reports I just logged in to check mine. I am now "PENDING"
And the "pre-purchase checklist" and the "own" section, which were previously available are now locked.
I can only HOPE that this means IM-PENDING :|

The Nissan Owners login works fine and looks "normal" (as before), except that logout generates a HTTP 500 error.

LEAFer said:
Whoa! Because of your reports I just logged in to check mine. I am now "PENDING"
And the "pre-purchase checklist" and the "own" section, which were previously available are now locked.

The Nissan Owners login works fine and looks "normal" (as before), except that logout generates a HTTP 500 error.

I think you are now De-Pending, as in depending upon the whims of the Nissan delivery system.

LEAFer said:

So you never went pending on the 21st right?

I wonder if that means you are in the second "wave" of cars. I went pending on 12/21 and got a date back in sync with all the 1/5 guys. Just trying to see if there really is a pattern of "planed pending" at some point in the delivery process.

turbo2ltr said:
LEAFer said:

So you never went pending on the 21st right?

I wonder if that means you are in the second "wave" of cars. I went pending on 12/21 and got a date back in sync with all the 1/5 guys. Just trying to see if there really is a pattern of "planed pending" at some point in the delivery process.
Hard to remember everything ... I think I went "Pending" for a really short interval (24-48 hours) around or prior to 12/21; but that was most likely due to Nissan fixing my dashboard after I made multiple complaints. The ETA info on either side (before/after) of that short stint at "Pending" did not change. Finally on 12/23 my CarWings unlocked and I got a VIN. And my Dealer had a Mfg Date (12/11).

BTW, now 59 views, but it looks like -- so far -- no one wants to play: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2235

I will post a follow up there in a sec ...

evnow said:
deetime,

Any news of trucks/trains ?
Made some more inquiries. Nothing concrete. Just told, "shipping them based on when ordered". Not sure if that meant (ordered at the dealership level or within the Nissan LEAF ordering system). ??? The latter would be excruciating and maddening at the same time!

By the time we receive our first cars, we'll be over 100 orders!! Sheesh!

If the pattern holds from last week - the next thing to expect is a email from Nissan on a Monday morning (1/10,1/17, or 1/24) telling the early folks that our car will be ready for pickup in the next 7 days. Let's hope we see that email on this Monday.

This thread is really discouraging. I just found this forum as few days ago and have been spending some time reading the previous posts. I am kind of sorry I did.

I was out of town on April 20 when the registration opened, but managed to get my registration in on April 23, 2010. I was feeling pretty good about that. However by being 3 DAYS late in registering, I wasn’t allowed to order my Leaf until 3 MONTHS (Nov 30, 2010) after the first group who signed up. Now it appears that I will not be likely to see my Leaf until middle or late summer (maybe). That would be a full 15-16 months after my registration.

My second choice (a Jetta TDI) is beginning to look pretty good.

W

SeaAir said:
This thread is really discouraging. I just found this forum as few days ago and have been spending some time reading the previous posts. I am kind of sorry I did.

I was out of town on April 20 when the registration opened, but managed to get my registration in on April 23, 2010. I was feeling pretty good about that. However by being 3 DAYS late in registering, I wasn’t allowed to order my Leaf until 3 MONTHS (Nov 30, 2010) after the first group who signed up. Now it appears that I will not be likely to see my Leaf until middle or late summer (maybe). That would be a full 15-16 months after my registration.

My second choice (a Jetta TDI) is beginning to look pretty good.

W

I wasn't able to order until early October ... because Nissan wasn't updating this site very often. Cost me at least 3 weeks. However, EcoTality still seems to think I'll make "February" (saying it counts as a September order ...?). I'm just going to guess "March".

Already got the TDI (Audi A3) ... that's the "other car" in the family.

I just got prompted to sign the EV documents (again ...) tonight. I'll take that as a sign of progress. It must at least mean they have a date for the new chargers.

Say - I have a question for any of you folks that already have CarWINGS access. Is there a Smartphone (iPhone) app out there yet? I've been wanting to see this thing.

jlambeth said:
Say - I have a question for any of you folks that already have CarWINGS access. Is there a Smartphone (iPhone) app out there yet? I've been wanting to see this thing.
The iPhone app is in the App Store here:

Nissan LEAF

My dashboard just flipped from "pending" to "week of January 21". Was hoping for next week, but I'll take a definitive date over ambiguity every time. Anybody in OR/WA have an earlier date?

read into the delivery date what you want and i will do the same

before i was week of jan 24th which is a monday so i took that to mean 24-30?? mon-sun

but now that i am 21 which is a Friday i will HAVE to take that to mean it could happen between the 15th to the 21st? which would be next weekend which would be at the end of the week that i had predicted i would get my Leaf. but then again i havent gotten my....umm, wait a sec!
ok, back! i havent gotten my "Leaf in a Week" email (that is pretty cool to say out loud, try it!!)

so that does not make me feel any better. just wondering, has anyone taken delivery yet who did not receive that email?

Back