Leaf Coast to Coast?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly you need a new job in that case! :lol:

peggynevers said:
I st ruched out a trip from Long Beach, NY to Long Beach, CA. According to my estimates, it would take 18 days one way. My boss won't let me have that many days off in a row.

yoyofella said:
TonyWilliams said:
Ok, I did about 370 miles in a day in a LEAF. Last month.

Did you end up 370 miles from your starting point? if not, then the 370 miles doesn't really mean much. The title of discussion is "Leaf Coast to Coast".

So harsh !!!! First, I'd have to have you qualify the question. Was my starting point Mexico several days before, or California 12 hours earlier when I crossed into Washington state? If the latter, the answer is no, since I had to backtrack about 50 miles to make sure that I started in California that day... ya know, for the record books :mrgreen:

My LEAF covered almost 4000 miles with 5 different drivers from June 12, 2012 to July 4, 2012, Mexico to Canada, and return to San Diego (33 miles from Mexico again). On July 1, 2012, we even drove it a few miles on a race track.

I'd certainly be up for a coast to coast EV run, but it would require a significant cash outlay. If somebody wants to finance it, ill do it. Like usual, im not really interested in folk's low ball estimates on how "cheap" it "should" be. Time off work isn't a problem.

July-01-2012-SpeedVenturesRefuelCars1030amCLI_8394.jpg

TomT said:
Clearly you need a new job in that case! :lol:

peggynevers said:
I st ruched out a trip from Long Beach, NY to Long Beach, CA. According to my estimates, it would take 18 days one way. My boss won't let me have that many days off in a row.
peggynevers appears to be a spammer. Almost all "her posts" are copy/pastes from earlier posts in the thread in question.

Back