LEAF pulled over on Southland TV show...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

padamson1

SoCal LEAF Owners might want to check out last night's episode of SouthLand (Episode 4 - 'Risk').

Early in the episode (before the first commercial break) a Blue LEAF is weaving a little on the road then the driver drops a banana peel out the window and gets pulled over by Cooper and Tang. The driver is indignant that he's being hassled ("A banana peel? It's biodegradable"), Cooper gets in his face ("If I come over to your house and s%&t in your yard it's OK 'cause it's biodegradable right?"), takes his registration and when Tang mocks him for bothering to cite him, responds "An a$$hole with a small carbon footprint is still an a$$hole."

No mention of the LEAF being electric, just a projection of the Prius-owner-superiority-complex onto the LEAF. Hopefully LEAF owners aren't categorized as car snobs b/c they love the car they drive.

I really like this bit and thought it was even better that he was driving a LEAF. If anyone fuss a video clip of it they would be great!

hollywood humor and verite.

they work so hard to portray cops as humans, and forget about it when it comes to everyone else.

Back