Leaf : Trims, Features, Accessories, MSRP, Invoice Prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, not 40 miles away, -595 under MSRP.

jludwi2 said:
Leaffan, thanks! I was being nice. I talked to another local dealer, and he said they weren't suppose to give RFQ's over the phone, email (only thru the website), but that it would be much better. I'll let you know once it's in.

Thanks a lot, there is another thread where people are accepting orders at or just BELOW the MSRP, so it seems like closer to 35,500 would be ok, and
anything under good.

Jerry

leaffan said:
jludwi2 said:
Dublin Nissan quote (not quite an invoice). But I suspect/hope it's a little high.

The Nissan LEAF MSRP of $33,720 with $700 quick charge port and $170 carpeted mats is selling for is selling for $39,585 plus fee's. At Dublin Nissan we strive to make your purchase experience enjoyable and fun and if there is anything I can do help, please let me know.

Junior Isaaq
Sales Manager
Dublin Nissan
925-452-8026 direct
http://www.dublinnissan.com/

A LITTLE high? It's outrageously high! That's almost $40K! Good luck with that! There are many dealers at MSRP or below so you will be lucky to get even one!

Is this is the external zero-emission graphic that will come with the eco-packge ? Or this std on all Leafs ?

ps : Doesn't look like a graphic - looks attached metallic ...

garygid said:
I was thinking the graphic would be 8 to 10" high and 3 or 4 feet long.

You mean this ? Hope not - its too big ...

2011+Nissan+LEAF+2011+Zero+Emission+2.jpg

It would be nice if Nissan would post pictures of the options. How difficult would that be to do before orders started?

EVDRIVER said:
It would be nice if Nissan would post pictures of the options. How difficult would that be to do before orders started?

Yes, I think the accessories were poorly done. But for the dealers posting the info here - we wouldn't even know anything about them or the prices before the orders opened.

Not to speak of the only option - L3 charger. SL-e wasn't even officially communicated !

I went through the accessory screen shots and retyped the textual description.

Carpeted Mats - $170

Made from 40% corn products, these eco-friendly Sorona floor and cargo area mats add uniqueness and an extra measure of character to your Nissan LEAF.

Features:
  • Made from 40% corn products
    Unique backing
    Light weight
    Embroidered with Nissan LEAF logo

Splash Guards - $140

Add style and protect your Nissan LEAF from overspray in wet conditions with these functional, coll splash guards.

Recycling/Organizational Package - $225

Keep your cargo area neat with this handy organizer. It fits the floor-well of your Nissan Leaf perfectly to keep groceries, gear, or anything else you might be carrying secure and in place. It even comes with its own custom “Save the Earth” Nissan LEAF shopping and recycling bags.

Features:
  • Includes three (3) Nissan LEAF grocery bags
    Comes with a supply of recycling bags

Cargo Cover - $290

no description available

Cargo Net - $20

The Nissan LEAF cargo net is perfect for keeping small items stowed and secure. Please note: cargo net not available on vehicles equiped with Nissan LEAF cargo organizer.

Door Kick Plate - $125

With its unique 3D holographic design, the door kick plate is a truly inventive piec of interior trim. It features the Nissan LEAF logo, presented in virtual space, to create an original image no matter what your angle.

Eco-Design Package - $260

Zero tailpipe means zero tailpipe emissions – a message worth getting out there. And with the Nissan LEAF eco-design package, you can. From your console to your rocker panel, the Nissan LEAF eco-design package says style with substance.

Protection Package - $225

Keep the appearance of your Nissan LEAF pristine with this protection package. Designed to fit flawlessly over nose and rear bumper, this clear vinyl coating provides a protective barrier between your LEAF's finish and the elements.

Features:
  • Nose protection
    Rear bumper protection
    Eco-friendly
    Extremely lightweight

Safety Kit - $75

The Nissan LEAF safety kit is really two kits in one:
1. emergency kit – in case of breakdown, the emergency kit keeps you and your Nissan LEAF out of harm's way. kit contains flares, signs and more to help you stay out of trouble while flagging down assistance.

2. first aid kit – contains everything you need to administer aid in case of an accidential injury.

Features:
  • Lightweight
    Easily stowed in your Nissan LEAF

Update - found the description for the Recycling/Organizational Package its named Cargo Organizer in the RAQ system.

Just to be clear, there are three trims available on the Nissan LEAF. These are the SV, SL, and ETEC. The ETEC trim is an SL with a free DC Fast Charge port included. The ETEC trim is only available only to EV Project participants. There is no SL-e trim, its name was changed to ETEC.

evnow said:
EVDRIVER said:

Yes, I think the accessories were poorly done. But for the dealers posting the info here - we wouldn't even know anything about them or the prices before the orders opened.

Not to speak of the only option - L3 charger. SL-e wasn't even officially communicated !

Yes, it is amazing to me that anyone is figuring anything out without reading this forum. How would we even know about the various trims, etec versions, etc.?

Kataphn said:
Yes, it is amazing to me that anyone is figuring anything out without reading this forum. How would we even know about the various trims, etec versions, Loetc.?
+1 I would have been one POed individual working through the process if it hadn't been for this forum. I'll give the LEAF crew high marks for coming up with a whole new way to work with customers and even enter orders on-line. I'm sure that was heavy lifting. But to this day, this forum, for example, has more detailed information on LEAF accessories than you can find on nissanusa.com. That is a fact. Nissan makes profit selling accessories, how could this have happened? Do they not care about the money they are leaving on the table? Consumers don't purchase accessories if they have no information or photos. Second, you can't change the name of trims and accessories over and over again when the idea is you want the customer to enter their own orders. We research, we know what we want, and then we need to translate on the fly to the new name when we go to order. Also we are trying to get our order in ASAP so we can get the car in December. We don't have time to fart around finding some Rosetta Stone to get the order correct.

evnow said:
indyflick said:
I went through the accessory screen shots and retyped the textual description.

Thanks for the reminder - this had slipped my mind. :shock:
No problem. I updated the Recycling/Organizational Package description a bit ago. Also, would it be possible to change SL-e to ETEC in the OP?

Tango said:
Anyone know what the "blue interior accents" in the eco design pacakge is?
Since Nissan have failed to provide any details for the LEAF accessories, we are left to our own devices to figure these things out. So here goes... Well I'm pretty sure I know what "blue" is. Interior likely means on the inside of the vehicle, also known as the cabin. Accents.... hmm I'm going to say that means the NAV system speaks with a British accent. So there ya go, that was rather simple. Hell we don't need Nissan to provide any information, we can figure this stuff out all on our own!

evnow said:

Keep the appearance of your Nissan LEAF pristine with this protection package. Designed to fit flawlessly over nose and rear bumper, this clear vinyl coating provides a protective barrier between your LEAF's finish and the elements.

Features:
  • Nose protection
    Rear bumper protection
    Eco-friendly
    Extremely lightweight

Anyone else notice that this is a cheap deal on a clear bra? Normal installers in my area want between $400-500 (installed). I made sure to order this as sand/dust/rocks here in the Phoenix area are horrible and I had planned on installing a clear bra anyway.

Skywagon said:
evnow said:

Features:
  • Nose protection
    Rear bumper protection
    Eco-friendly
    Extremely lightweight

Anyone else notice that this is a cheap deal on a clear bra? Normal installers in my area want between $400-500 (installed). I made sure to order this as sand/dust/rocks here in the Phoenix area are horrible and I had planned on installing a clear bra anyway.

Yeah, and it's an even better deal at Invoice price! ;) I'm planning on adding those clear door protectors too. I wonder if they sell those separately or can just be added to their protection package.

can someone enlighten me on this clear bra thing.. :roll:

I've never heard of such a thing. I'm perplexed with the thought of adding something that will sounds like a clear bumper sticker to the paint job. I think that I'd rather just wash/wax the car. What is this? How does it get applied? Does it age and yellow?

Thanks

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
can someone enlighten me on this clear bra thing.. :roll:

I've never heard of such a thing. I'm perplexed with the thought of adding something that will sounds like a clear bumper sticker to the paint job. I think that I'd rather just wash/wax the car. What is this? How does it get applied? Does it age and yellow?

Thanks

It's to protect from stones that chip the paint on the front of the hood and bumpers. Washing and waxing won't prevent you from getting your paint chipped off. The clear bra is a thin plastic membrane. I've never had one though, so I don't know about the aging and yellowing. I would surely hope not. :cool:

Back