Looking for a good dealership in the San Francisco Bay area.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdittm1

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a used or a new Leaf depending on the price. Any suggestions on which dealerships in the bay area are willing to sell below MSRP etc?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Not sure about SF. We leased ours from Sunnyvale Nissan and the sales guy there was exceptionally knowledgeable. That's actually worth a lot when working with dealerships.

I bought my Leaf from Northbay Nissan in Petaluma. The main Leaf salesguy Ron was awesome and gave me a great deal below msrp. I would call him. It was a bit of a drive but well worth it for the great service and the price.

Thanks for the advice. Can you share your what your price was either on the board or through a PM?

Steve

I got my electric orphan at Dublin Nissan. Nice place to shop! I tried four other dealers with orphans in the Bay area before I found a down to earth, easy going sales guy (John S.), that I liked and didn't feel was ripping me off with stupid sales lingo. Got a SL 2012 for about 5% off the list. Other dealers were suggesting that the cars were hot items and they had buyers lined up for them (thats why they were over the MRSP). One dealer out on Highway 4 had the asking price of 42000 for the SL, and suggested that they had little room to move on, what crap, then the sales manager fed me his smooth lines, and we smoothly left the premises. I would move around the bay area and offer 37000 or less for the 2012 SL. Keep in mind that the dealers have paid for these cars that are on their lots and they need to move them.

Good luck on the purchase!

J

Thanks for the advice Jdc. I meet John last week as I'm down the road from Dublin Nissan and he was knowledgable about the Leaf.

Back