March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boomer23 said:
Cool, hill. Can't wait to hear about your pickup and drive home and see your pics. :)
Yep, got a nice a youtube vid taking the Leaf off the carrier and some good picks in the camera for posting tomorrow ... or when ever I get all the paper work done. 72 miles one way, from Fontana to Lake Forest. I got 4.2miles per kWh according to the meter ... 50miles range left on the distance left-gauge. That didn't seem too bad, factoring the ride up the Toll Road, and running the heater on the regen/down side as it got down into the 40's .... outside temperature wise. 7 years of Prius driving helped, I think. Here's to hoping I got the charge timer figured out, for the drive in to work tomorrow!

hill,
Congrats.
72 miles and 50 miles "remain" = 122 miles, WOW!
VERY good.
I guess the elevation change helps?

I think it is only 65 miles to my house in Laguna Hills.
Cheers, Gary

garygid said:
hill,
Congrats.
72 miles and 50 miles "remain" = 122 miles, WOW!
VERY good.
I guess the elevation change helps?

I think it is only 65 miles to my house in Laguna Hills.
Cheers, Gary
Yes - it was actually just 52 miles from Dealer to our front door ... then there was that extra 20 driving around in the middle of the night - shell shocked that it finally happened. That extra 20 gave a total the early 72 mile total ... PLUS 8 was already on the car ... and now ... at work it's up to a whopping 97 miles. :D
Thanks all for the congrats too. Here it is ... in our plug in spot at work:
LeafParking.jpg

My Week of Mar 31st still says the same ofcourse my dealer has no clue when the car is going to arrive. According to him got picked for Quality check..

I'm getting my Leaf today at 6pm :D :mrgreen: :cool:

The 7 day email countdown was received on 3/23/11, so that's exactly 7 days. Very excited. EVSE is up and running at home and at work, so I'm ready.

Dashboard still says estimated "week of April 6th, 2011"

I went and touched and drove my car just a few minutes ago! :eek:
IMG_1509.JPG

Still wrapped in plastic and cardboard. I'm picking it up tomorrow at 09:30 at Empire Nissan :mrgreen:

Can't believe its true. I started this adventure 3 years ago in 2008 with an Aptera reservation (403e) which we all know hasn't gone so well, and then the Leaf reservation on April 20th, and now!

Just got the call. My blue LEAF is at Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa. I'll be picking it up tomorrow, Wednesday, around Noon.

So stoked!

By the way, my Nissan dashboard still shows "week of April 11".

I got the "Delivery within 7 days" email on March 23, so that was accurate. Delivery to the dealer was today, so that was 6 days.

Boomer23 said:
Just got the call. My blue LEAF is at Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa. I'll be picking it up tomorrow, Wednesday, around Noon.

So stoked!

I got the "Delivery within 7 days" email on March 23, so that was accurate. Delivery to the dealer was today, so that was 5 days.

gratz boomer!
My "7 days" email was 11 days ago, so accuracy was definitely off there, seeing as I'm still Leaf-less. My dashboard has been reading "week of April 1" for some time now, so there's still a chance that could be correct (but I'm holding my breath!)

Boomer23 said:

So stoked!

I got the "Delivery within 7 days" email on March 23, so that was accurate. Delivery to the dealer was today, so that was 5 days.

Congratulations Phil, stoked for you!!!!

1051 said:
Boomer23 said:

So stoked!

Congratulations Phil, stoked for you!!!!

Thanks Mitch. We'll see you on April 9, hopefully.

gasmiser1 said:
I'm getting my Leaf today at 6pm :D :mrgreen: :cool:

The 7 day email countdown was received on 3/23/11, so that's exactly 7 days. Very excited. EVSE is up and running at home and at work, so I'm ready.

Dashboard still says estimated "week of April 6th, 2011"
Congrats, Miser!
We'll be expecting to see you AND the new LEAF at Saturday's BayLEAFs meeting.

Boomer23 said:

So stoked!

Congratulations!!

Boomer23 said:
Just got the call. My blue LEAF is at Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa. I'll be picking it up tomorrow, Wednesday, around Noon. . . . . . . . . . .
shah - weeet !
congrat's !
Cigars for every one!

Back