"my account" seems to be gone

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeLeaf

Just logged onto the Nissan Leaf website to see if it had anything new to say about my reservation.

After I log in and select "my account" I'm put onto a blank page with only a back button.

Wonder if they lost information, or this means some big update is in the works, or something else.

Anyone lose their account information?

LakeLeaf said:
Just logged onto the Nissan Leaf website to see if it had anything new to say about my reservation.

After I log in and select "my account" I'm put onto a blank page with only a back button.

Wonder if they lost information, or this means some big update is in the works, or something else.

Anyone lose their account information?

Yup, blank page here as well. Probably an update or maintenance.

They must be updating the site - so as they announce tomorrow about the rollout we will probably have some new features.

They should redirect to a "updating" page - instead of leaving the users staring at a blank screen ...

evnow said:
They must be updating the site - so as they announce tomorrow about the rollout we will probably have some new features.

Hey - it's already tomorrow in Japan :D

They should redirect to a "updating" page - instead of leaving the users staring at a blank screen ...

Agreed - because we don't see one, I'm guessing at a website related issue rather then an update (but hoping for an update!)

Mine too.

Feels so odd looking at that blue screen with nothing but an arrow on it. Like being flushed into outer space when you enter a familiar room.

Spooky.

mitch672 said:
It's all fixed now, ladies :)
How about "sorta fixed". I got in less than an hour ago, and was sent to limbo after getting some "invalid script" messages from my browser. Got out and started the browser over. This time they popped up a survey on what I thought of their website. Boy, did I ever give it to them. I finished the survey, then was dead in the water. Shut the browser down, came back in, got several more script error pop ups along the way, but was able to do what I came for (change my model preference).

I think they've got some really arcane website building tool which is rather buggy, or else people working with it who don't fully understand what they are doing. Or, more likely, both.

planet4ever said:
...else people working with it who don't fully understand what they are doing. Or, more likely, both.

In April when I tweeted on the buggy site - this was the reply.

richinminerals @EVNow Perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on the site given you haven't the faintest idea the complexities involved.

Not only are they inept - they also think they are into some rocket science.

garygid said:
I certainly hope their EV design is a LOT better than their too-complex, buggy web site.

They have contracted out the website work ... some small company in Chicago.

Back