My local Nissan dealer says $514.00 for 90k service.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yunebug

I let an audible "HA!" slip out with the service advisor on the phone. I guess I'm replacing the brake fluid and the cabin filter myself, and have the tires rotated at a local tire shop.

And page 11 says the Multi-Point Inspections are complimentary, which would hopefully cover everything else on the inspection list on the 90k service.

How is your morning so far? :0)

I hear your pain. I would let the dealership replace the brake fluid. They may be doing other testing.
If you have never done it before, I would not screw with it.

Baltneu said:
I hear your pain. I would let the dealership replace the brake fluid. They may be doing other testing.
If you have never done it before, I would not screw with it.

Have you ever replaced brake fluid? It's so freaking easy these days with one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Mityvac-7300-PneumatiVac-Air-Operated-Evacuator/dp/B000JFN9WW/ref=pd_bxgy_2/133-4582002-9550240?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000JFN9WW&pd_rd_r=51ca135d-76f5-49f7-8602-f3734c670e7b&pd_rd_w=zjytn&pd_rd_wg=jpYle&pf_rd_p=fd08095f-55ff-4a15-9b49-4a1a719225a9&pf_rd_r=20FZF2T5RSBT8Z1H068C&psc=1&refRID=20FZF2T5RSBT8Z1H068C

I wouldn't let a dealer ever touch anything I drive, especially one that wants to rape my bank account. In my experience, Nissan dealerships are pretty bad.

I'm a gearhead who happens to drive a leaf. My Dodge Cummins has 230,000 and the original brake fluid. The clutch master cylinder has over a 100k on it. I'm just going to keep on driving. Same with my other rigs. Ya, I know-- I'm going to die.

If I were going to change anything at 90k miles, it would be the tranny oil. I don't drive this car like a grandma.

My Dodge Cummins has 230,000 and the original brake fluid. The clutch master cylinder has over a 100k on it. I'm just going to keep on driving. Same with my other rigs. Ya, I know-- I'm going to die.

Suicide via Russian Roulette is a personal choice. If you take anyone else with you, that's negligent homicide. I'll never understand people who brag about risking the lives of loved ones and strangers.

Back