new from EU :)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highend

Hello! I'm from Europe / Poland
Just registered - looking to buy Leaf :)
already an owner of Peugeot iOn (Mitsubishi i clone made by PSA group).

Was reading about LEAF problems in hot climates - here we have pretty moderate with some hot days and some very cold days....

greetings to all EV fans.

highend said:
Hello! I'm from Europe / Poland
Just registered - looking to buy Leaf :)
already an owner of Peugeot iOn (Mitsubishi i clone made by PSA group).

Was reading about LEAF problems in hot climates - here we have pretty moderate with some hot days and some very cold days....

greetings to all EV fans.

Hello from across the pond. I don't think you'll experience anything close to the heat of Phoenix anywhere in Europe.

How far do you plan to drive per day?

range 80 miles is OK to me :)
I need to change iOn to LEAF because my family will be bigger in next 8 months ;)

looks like Leaf prices in Europe are quite high in DE around 37K euro. Some dealers here will sell new fully loaded for 32K$ or even less, and few used sold for 20K$

Czesc! Gdzie w Polsce?

thank you :)
I see blue leaf for sale for $20.000 which I'm interested in.
sent priv to the seller but he is afraid of me being not in USA.
here cheapest you can buy used LEAF for 23.000 - 25.000 EUR.
One time I saw damaged LEAF for 15.000 EUR and damage was not too big
(it was 2012 model) - but was too late to buy it.
and I really prefer LEAF built in JAPAN, and not in UK,

a w Polsce Bielsko-Biala :)

Battery aging factor for Warsaw, Poland = 0.60. No worries about battery degradation from heat, but might have a bit of trouble in the cold.

Stoaty said:
Battery aging factor for Warsaw, Poland = 0.60. No worries about battery degradation from heat, but might have a bit of trouble in the cold.
Great to hear :)

The OP might be interested in Kraków or Katowice. They are likely a bit colder in winter due to proximity of the mountains.

The LEAF (or any other EV for that matter) is perfect for Poland if you live in a house with a nice garage... extremely low city speed limits, default 240V charging everywhere, ridiculously high gas prices, and that overwhelming diesel smell (as in any other euro city) that you would be helping to eliminate... good luck finding one!

Back