New LEAF owner...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wandt

I just picked up a new LEAF today. I had been considering a range of fuel efficient vehicles and the LEAF fit the bill. I can't wait to get more miles on this car.

LEAF.JPG

Yeah! Love that blue color; wish I had got that instead of my boring silver one. When you say "fuel efficient" do you mean "miles per kilowatt hour"? If so, I think that, while there are EV's that get a few more miles per kilowatt hour ("efficiency" or MPGe), they do not have anywhere near the usability or quality of Leaf. It's simply the best you an get for the money right now IMHO. Hope you enjoy getting to know your Leaf as much as I did mine!

Yeah! Love that blue color; wish I had got that instead of my boring silver one.

I thought I wanted black, but got a good deal on the blue. I'm glad I did.

Petecomp1 said:
When you say "fuel efficient" do you mean "miles per kilowatt hour"? If so, I think that, while there are EV's that get a few more miles per kilowatt hour ("efficiency" or MPGe), they do not have anywhere near the usability or quality of Leaf. It's simply the best you an get for the money right now IMHO.

Definitely agree with you there! I edited the original post. I was exploring options beyond ICE vehicles.

Hope you enjoy getting to know your Leaf as much as I did mine!

It was a bit spur of the moment, but it's the first purchase (lease actually) I've made without any twinge of buyer's remorse.

your car looks great. You won't have any trouble piling the miles on it! I got mine in late June, and I have 4000 miles on it now.... and work is only 4 miles away from my house!

Back