No Carwings data since May 8

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kieranmullen said:
Is there a way to determine the date of the last successful update?
If you log into the Carwings site on the web, and select "driving history" you will see the "latest" data reflected in the displayed calendar, as well as in the graph.

In my case, I got that firmware update that was supposed keep Carwings from quitting, and things stopped about a week after the update. And it had been working for the last 2.9 years. Now I just checked and it has added a week to the data (so it's still a week behind). But I haven't touched anything, so whether it works is dependent on stuff they are doing. (But I will check that setting dndrich mentioned).

CW updated my driving history from 5/6 to my first 2 "trips" of 5/25 (through the first ~54 miles of a 104.4 mile range-capacity test) Sunday night.

I was beginning to worry I would never get kWh use reports for the miles just before and after I had the P3227 update done (required to purchase an extended warranty) at my three year battery check on 5/19.

So far, it looks like the update did nothing to change my LEAF's actual available battery capacity from "100%" to VLBW (or from/to "80%" or LBW) as reported by CW and the dash/nav screen m/kWh, and as verified by range tests.

3227 did result in ~the usual (Bullshit?) report of gid/capacity increase that most others have reported, and the dash capacity bars have reset (now showing 10 bars at "80%", for the first time in ~ a year) accordingly.

Had the P3227 reprogram done today: interesting results.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13273&start=500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did call EV customer support about the missing reports early last week, and they said they would try a reboot, so if you still aren't getting CW daily and ERS trip reports, it might be worth giving them a call.

Back