One-time overnight charge timer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztev

I have what seems like a basic question, but can't seem to find an answer. What's the best way to handle a one-time overnight charge using the charge timer?

Example: I arrive home at 10pm on Tuesday. Estimated full charge end time is 6am Wednesday. I want to stop charging at 3am to try to hit around 80% charge. I may not drive the car for a few days after that, and will likely leave it plugged in.

It's a 2022 SL+

Two questions:

• Is there a way to simply tell the car to stop charging at 3am this one time without setting a timer?
  • If I set a timer for 10pm-3am and select Tuesday as the only day, will it continue charging through 3am Wed. morning? Or do I have to select Wed. also? If the latter... will it start charging again Wed. night at 10pm?

set the timer...leave that screen up as a reminder for next step...when you get back in the car...assuming next morning...turn timer off...repeat next time overnight charge is needed....use the time to charge to 75% on the display as the guide on how many hours needed when setting charge times....works great!

Is there not a way to simply toggle the timer on and off? leaving the settings intact for the next toggle on? worth a look....

Back