One year battery checkup

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loomis2

So I just took my Leaf in for its one-year checkup. Am I supposed to actually receive the results of the battery test, or is it just something they say they do for warranty purposes? The receipt says it was done but that is all I have.

You usually receive a single sheet that has four categories with from one to five stars...

Frequent use of quick charging
Frequent charging at a high state of charge
Too much electric consumption while driving
Long term parking with a high state of charge

In each case, the system gives you a score, from one (poor) to five (excellent) stars, as well as a recommendation to help you improve on your score.
Almost everyone gets five stars in each category.

The report is basically worthless so I'd not be concerned about not getting one. Much more detailed information is sent to Nissan but neither us nor the dealer get to see that.

loomis2 said:
So I just took my Leaf in for its one-year checkup. Am I supposed to actually receive the results of the battery test, or is it just something they say they do for warranty purposes? The receipt says it was done but that is all I have.

I just did my battery check. This time all I got was a work order saying it was done. I certainly do not need that useless 5 star sheet!

Back