Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEAFer said:
You are kidding, right ? To track the shirt orders ?! Did you forget to add an emoticon ? Am I taking your response too seriously ? Or are you "in the know" of a Critical-Shirt-Mess Conspiracy ? :lol:

I guess I should have put it in pink font. Sorry. Glad to see the shirts are starting to arrive, too bad something is backward. It does not matter because I wake up all charged up and stay fully charged all day waiting for my Leaf.

Maybe (in a new) thread we should start a "shirt exchange" convo. For those that are disappointed in the switch and really wanted the other shirt, they would post their shirt size and message. Once there is a match, those two people can PM and get each other's address and mail the shirts to each other

Good idea. Add options

f. Want A; have B; want to swap.
g. Want B; have A; want to swap

That gives us a count of willing "swappers".

Weird - on my shipping label I have a phone number above my name. If I look up the phone number it apparently belongs to Firkins Nissan - Bradenton, Florida - (941)755-1571

Anyone else have a strange number on their package?

LakeLeaf said:
Weird - on my shipping label I have a phone number above my name. If I look up the phone number it apparently belongs to Firkins Nissan - Bradenton, Florida - (941)755-1571

Anyone else have a strange number on their package?

Mine says "LEAF" then the next lines have my name and address. no phone number.

LakeLeaf said:
Anyone sent a message to the order fulfillment company telling them they are switching all of the T's?

[email protected]

or whispered to their Nissan marketing contacts that even the T-shirt ordering website is messed up?

Hey! What do you expect from a product made in Bangladesh, packaged by entry-level employees in Indonesia, and it's FREE? :lol:

LakeLeaf said:
Anyone sent a message to the order fulfillment company telling them they are switching all of the T's?

[email protected]

or whispered to their Nissan marketing contacts that even the T-shirt ordering website is messed up?

I admit I did email them via a reply to my order confirmation when the package first arrived, indicating I got the wrong shirt and asking if it could be exchanged - actually hoping (in vain I'm sure, especially now that it's clear all the orders were messed up) that they'd just send me the right one...

It's interesting that both choices were popular overall, but individuals seemingly had a fairly strong preference for one or the other. The last thing I really need is another t-shirt - I just gave about 50 to Goodwill, and still have dozens more from races - but I did really want this one.

wsbca said:
Boomer23 said:
Got my T shirt this morning.

It says "I'm all charged up."

But I ordered "I wake up fully charged."

mmm yeah I ordered charged up and got fully charged. If yours is size L I'd be happy to trade...

Sorry, mine's 2XL and I'm happy enough to leave well enough alone. I doubt that I'd find many 2XL wearers to trade with, anyway.

Wrong slogan here too.

Funny thing, I got my first Leaf T-shirt months ago, just after putting down a reservation deposit. I was killing time at a J-town rummage sale while my wife dug for bargains. I walked up to the "Mens Shirts" table and the first thing I picked up was a brand new, dark blue Leaf Environmental Tour shirt. Set me back 25 cents.

Back