Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GroundLoop said:
Boomer23 said:
It says "I'm all charged up."
But I ordered "I wake up fully charged."

You're going to love this: I ordered "all charged up" and got "wake up charged"!

Can't wait to see what color car we get.

Okay, from this survey with a large sample size of about 5, we can conclude that Nissan asked us which shirt we'd like, but then between Nissan and the company fulfilling the orders, someone didn't tell the people shipping the shirts a thing. It was just random selection.

I'm choosing to think positive and guess that the shirts come from some minor supplier of swag that Nissan hired, and it has nothing to do with their quality control on their cars. I really hope I'm right. :roll:

Add me to the list of not getting the one I ordered.
Ordered an XL "i'm all charged up." and got an XL "i wake up fully charged."
At least the size is right.

A shirt speadsheet might be overkill. But a simple poll with all the possible answers would be nice.

a. Did not order.
b. Ordered A; got A.
c. Ordered A; got B.
d. Ordered B; got B.
e. Ordered B; got A.
f. ?

Either your are a. or don't answer until you receive package. A=WakeUp FC; B=All CU.

IBELEAF said:
LEAFfan said:
IBELEAF said:
Got my package as well. I liked that I could compare the colors. Black and Red obviously the worst in terms of showing up scratches and swirl marks.

Your color isn't White, it's Glacier Pearl...big difference. I'm sure all of the colors will scratch and swirl equally well. :mrgreen:

yes, and Glacier Pearl is even better, i meant that scratches and swirl marks are more visible on dark color and red/black will be the most difficult to keep it in good shape.

Swirl marks? I had a '90 fire-engine red Celica for 15 years...the only way you'll have swirl marks is if you don't know how to polish it. I never had any on that one and I won't have any on the Cayenne LEAF either. :) If you don't know how to polish/wax your Glacier Pearl, I guarantee you that you will see the swirl marks on it.

LEAFer said:
A shirt speadsheet might be overkill. But a simple poll with all the possible answers would be nice.

a. Did not order.
b. Ordered A; got A.
c. Ordered A; got B.
d. Ordered B; got B.
e. Ordered B; got A.
f. ?

Either your are a. or don't answer until you receive package. A=WakeUp FC; B=All CU.

What are you talking about. We have email arrival date and time, order date and time. Confirmation email date and time, shirt choice, shirt size. package received date, correct order? RMA number etc...

I thought I got the right shirt, but see so many errors, I looked it up and I ordered the wake up charged and got all charged up. I bet everyone got the opposite of what they ordered.

turbo2ltr said:
I thought I got the right shirt, but see so many errors, I looked it up and I ordered the wake up charged and got all charged up. I bet everyone got the opposite of what they ordered.

I can see it now, at Nissan NA's corporate Monday morning meeting. It'll be called "The Great Shirt F Up". Heads will roll for sure. :lol:

For awhile here I was just thinking that Nissan was being overly paranoid and cautious. Very slow roll out of LEAFs... rumors of extensive quality control... But now I am starting to feel like maybe this is all for very good reason. So many little mistakes starts to make you really wonder about the big stuff???

I ordered "I wake up fully charged"

I got "I'm all charged up".

Close enough. I'm easy. (after all, I did get hugged by a polar bear)

Poll Choice: c. Ordered A; got B

palmermd said:
LEAFer said:

a. Did not order.
b. Ordered A; got A.
c. Ordered A; got B.
d. Ordered B; got B.
e. Ordered B; got A.
f. ?

What are you talking about. We have email arrival date and time, order date and time. Confirmation email date and time, shirt choice, shirt size. package received date, correct order? RMA number etc...
You are kidding, right ? To track the shirt orders ?! Did you forget to add an emoticon ? Am I taking your response too seriously ? Or are you "in the know" of a Critical-Shirt-Mess Conspiracy ? :lol:

LEAFer said:

a. Did not order.
b. Ordered A; got A.
c. Ordered A; got B.
d. Ordered B; got B.
e. Ordered B; got A.
f. ?

F. Checked my mail box and porch, didn't get shirt.

Back