Part Number/Cost for 17" OEM Wheels?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkStar

I'm looking to upgrade to 17" wheels on my 2011 Leaf and my wife really likes the OEM wheels on the 2013 MY.

The cheapest I've found online so far was $250 per wheel... A bit higher than I'm willing to pay. Does anyone know what the model number is and what the typical dealer MSRP is on these?

That would be a good price for a nice OEM wheel. The 18" wheels for my RAV4 were over $400 last time I checked (several years ago tho). OEM wheels are usually pretty expensive.

Some people have put 17" Nissan Juke wheels on their Leafs. They look pretty nice, and seem to be a little less expensive than the Leaf wheels. It might be worth seeing if your wife likes those.

garsh said:
Some people have put 17" Nissan Juke wheels on their Leafs. They look pretty nice, and seem to be a little less expensive than the Leaf wheels. It might be worth seeing if your wife likes those.
I think those look pretty good, but still at $225, that's about $100 more than aftermarket options... I would consider OEM at about $200, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen right away! :)

You can get "take off" Juke wheels for ~$400-500 for a complete set.. center caps are same size. I reused my TPMS and Leaf center caps. You should be able to find take off Leaf wheels soon as well.

maybe you can find the nissan leaf sl 2013 wheel at http://www.autobeyours.com/rebuildable%20Pruii.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
for a good price.

This thread caused me to buy the wheel locks that I was putting off. I think the 2013 SL wheels are very good looking and rare since most do not want to pay the SL premium.

I emailed this guy from this website and his response was very strange.

I asked him if he had any 17" wheels and he said that I should call him when he gets some In.

Ok, how do I know he has got some in without him telling me he has got some in?

derdlim said:
maybe you can find the nissan leaf sl 2013 wheel at http://www.autobeyours.com/rebuildable%20Pruii.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
for a good price.

Leaf owners are serious hooligans...

Stealing wheels , buying stolen Leaf parts, just getting into trouble :)

I hate wheel locks, my leaf came with them and I plan on removing them

GlennD said:
This thread caused me to buy the wheel locks that I was putting off. I think the 2013 SL wheels are very good looking and rare since most do not want to pay the SL premium.

I have insurance. One wheel and tire is almost $750 from Nissan. My deductible is a lot less than that.

Don't all wheel and tire thieves have the lock keys already?

Lasareath said:
I have insurance. One wheel and tire is almost $750 from Nissan. My deductible is a lot less than that.

Don't all wheel and tire thieves have the lock keys already?

Certainly, the mechanics have a set. It would make sense that a well equipped thief would also have them. I target the druggies of this world.

Back