Pittsburgh Area Lease Options

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vrdevices

Thanks for all the great info on the forum, but it seems like most of the action is in California. I'm based in Pittsburgh, PA and I'm looking to lease based on the lowest cost/mile, 3 years, want to get the SL, Blue or Red, Quick Charge + Bose. Wondering if anyone could advise best Leaf dealer for Southwest PA. Advisable for how wide of a range to look? NY?

Also, you can see from PIC I have 240 dedicated outlet for Dryer, should I just get the $287 EVSE Upgrade?

Any help appreciated.

IMG_2500.jpg

I bought mine (purchase, not lease) at Kenny Ross in Zelionople. I would suggest emailing your closest dealers and seeing what kind of deal they will give you.

As for the EVSE Upgrade, definitely. It's the least expensive way to get an L2 charger. I didn't bother doing this myself, but I have an L2 charger available at work.

Good luck!

Ok, after a lot of work and quote requests, I was able to get Metallic Slate Leaf SV, with Premium Package, (Mats/Cargo/etc) for $357/month, 24/month lease, $0 down, includes all taxes/fees. 12,000 miles. Insurance 300/300 from Geico about $365/6 months.

http://www.wrightnissanpa.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Sales guy was Dave, really helpful with my request to optimize the lowest per mile option.

Back