Plot your future Leaf location on this Map !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVDRIVER said:
From what I understand, there is a huge commitment from the cities participating in the subsidized program and it may not be the best deal for the cities.

Doesn't sound like that - atleast in Seattle area.

Possibly one of the few to rethink the Leaf equation....I have cancelled my reservation. The Leaf as it's first version does not have enough range, nor is the fast charging infrastructure present enough for me to notice a worthwhile improvement over my PHEV Prius...Please, remove me if my attempts at editing the map were unsuccessful.

Scott

scottsim said:
Possibly one of the few to rethink the Leaf equation....I have cancelled my reservation. The Leaf as it's first version does not have enough range, nor is the fast charging infrastructure present enough for me to notice a worthwhile improvement over my PHEV Prius...Please, remove me if my attempts at editing the map were unsuccessful.

Scott

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the update and I think that makes sense. It is not like you are switching to a Hummer! Best of luck and when the battery packs improve, we'll be glad to see you driving the Gen X version.

mwalsh said:
With due deference to the SD Leafers we have here....pretty piss poor showing of pins in the SD county area compared to LA and Orange counties!
Meh - just added my point to the map.

You SoCal guys are still way behind us in the SF Bay area. Better rustle up some more members.

EDIT: have to take that back, the sunshine gang seems to have caught up with us techies.

Link to Google map to plot your future LEAF location:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=101695356237695844500.000485571a29e01b60343

I seem to be the first on the map in Hawaii. I used a sun because I will power the Leaf using my PV panels. We don't have much of a charging infrastructure yet but not a big deal on O'hau since point A to point B is never further than 40 miles. :)

akohekohe said:
I seem to be the first on the map in Hawaii. I used a sun because I will power the Leaf using my PV panels. We don't have much of a charging infrastructure yet but not a big deal on O'hau since point A to point B is never further than 40 miles. :)
And the traffic never lets you get over 20mph.

akohekohe said:
Congratulations! Your neighbors will notice and will want a Leaf too, when they see you never need to refuel, and I hear gas costs even more in Hawaii than here in California :p

johnr said:
Your neighbors will notice and will want a Leaf too, when they see you never need to refuel, and I hear gas costs even more in Hawaii than here in California :p

Not to mention the gas lines every time there's a tsunami warning. Survivor of the 2009 event here. ;)

It seems someone has deleted many of the pins on the map, including mine. I replaced it, so we'll see if it disappears again.

somehow my pin got removed...and my location says Albuquerque (correct), but it points (pinless) to Wyoming.

strange...

Gavin's LEAF....if somebody can fix it I would like that...thanks

Gavin

It seems that "jeanne" is responsible for moving pins.
The several "moved" pins I have fixed (mine and 2 others) were listed as last edited by "jeanne".

Gavin, your "pin" is now a red push-pin, sticking in your general city area.

The "jeanne" user-ID I was finding was on pins that had been moved away from their correct positions, perhaps by accident, or ... unknown? As far as I know not a "fixer" of pins or a "creator" of new pins.

Unfortunately someone appears to be moving some pins around. I'll take a look. I wish I had a way to prevent that, but the open nature of Google Maps prevents it....I have looked at some other map applications, but they are far less flexible.

In any event, let me take a look and I will add leaffan per the request.
Thanks, Steve

Back