Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn #1 Leaf Dealer in the Northwest

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregleach

I just want to thank all of you who have committed to buying your Nissan Leaf from me at Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn the orders coming in is amazing and I just want to thank you all from AZ,CA,OR,WA for all your e-mails and all of the nice things you have been saying about me the first part of customer satisfaction starts with great pricing and continues on past delivery so thanks again.
Greg Leach
[email protected]
253-293-0564

gregleach said:
I just want to thank all of you who have committed to buying your Nissan Leaf from me at Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn the orders coming in is amazing and I just want to thank you all from AZ,CA,OR,WA for all your e-mails and all of the nice things you have been saying about me the first part of customer satisfaction starts with great pricing and continues on past delivery so thanks again.
Greg Leach
[email protected]
253-293-0564
Greg,
I am glad I was able to help you get a group from AZ. :mrgreen:

Gonewild said:
gregleach said:
Greg Leach
[email protected]
253-293-0564
Greg,
Yes and Thank You for all of your work on your end I'm very excited about this car and the future for all EV'S it's nice to see it go the next level :mrgreen:

Gonewild said:
gregleach said:
Greg Leach
[email protected]
253-293-0564
Greg,
Out of curiosity, do the LEAFs have to travel from the Port of LA to WA and then from WA to AZ or can they be redirected from the Port of LA directly to a location in AZ?

Back