Report about your may 1st reservation

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hansende said:
Are we reserving a 2011 Leaf or a 2012? Anyone know?

The Dealer here in Santa Barbara told us that it should take about 8 months to receive . According to them Nissan is ramping up production.. And the Tennessee
Plant is online now making them for a large scale release for the rest of the nation by 2012.. But we all know how that goes.. It seems the dealers know very little..

Mushrooms :) at least they are Green Mushrooms..

It will be interesting to see if Nissan takes this opportunity to include a price increase for this batch of Leafs...Since these Leafs that people are reserving won't be delivered for some time, my bet is on a small increase to help Nissan cover their costs.....

Just got response to email I just sent Nissan. It says they will be release registration emails in batches throughout the week based on everyones registration date.

tommyboy said:
Just got response to email I just sent Nissan. It says they will be release registration emails in batches throughout the week based on everyones registration date.

Makes me wonder.....why didn't they post that information in the first place? OOPS! I forgot.....they're not very effective in communicating with their customers, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tommyboy said:
Interesting....

They sure could make this easier if we could simply sign up and hold our place by the sign up date.. I feel like I am trying to get tickets to Pink Floyd Concert !!!.

Thanks for the Update..

FYI

1:56 pm still = Zero

thew said:
tommyboy said:
Interesting....

They sure could make this easier if we could simply sign up and hold our place by the sign up date.. I feel like I am trying to get tickets to Pink Floyd Concert !!!.

Thanks for the Update..

FYI

1:56 pm still = Zero
Lol. Hate to say it but I'm considering a Volt that will be available next week. That's probably blasphemous to say on this site tho :)

I really don't know what all the fuss is about, just remember in the Nissan world, the later you reserve or order, the sooner you get your car!

tommyboy said:
Hate to say it but I'm considering a Volt that will be available next week. That's probably blasphemous to say on this site tho :)
Any car that plugs in is a good thing. Get what works for you, in a time frame that works for you. There are plenty of people who will be happy to move up one place in line anyway.

LALeaf said:
I really don't know what all the fuss is about, just remember in the Nissan world, the later you reserve or order, the sooner you get your car!

I haven't reserved yet, so where's my car?

LALeaf said:

I was just thinking this - if us forgotten sept/oct people sign up in this new batch we're likely to get our second order filled before the first! :twisted:

tommyboy said:
Good beause the newbies will need to get used to the Nissan system :lol:

oakwcj said:
LALeaf said:

I haven't reserved yet, so where's my car?
I'm sure its ahead of mine.

Back