rolling on 18' :D

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paqo

72296134.jpg

Paqo said:
OPECsux said:
Miles per kwh?
it has dropped from 6,7 km/kWh to 6,2------- so not that bed----at least not a big change for me :)

That's an 8% drop in range. If not needed for your route, then no biggie. Also, on hwy trips it will be less of a factor as the energy is mostly used in accelerating each time. At steady freeway speeeds, there would be much less of a difference.

They look good though! I just put some 17x7 +40 with 205/50/17's that are 3.25lbs lighter than stock, but didn't notice any change in miles per KWH. BUT...a big BUTTTTTTTT (Lol) is that with the new wheels/tires that actually grip, it will be hard to get any conclusive numbers as you will likely be hot-rodding around testing out your new found grip, etc.

I think once I wear out my set of tires on my new wheels, I may buy some of those 16" aluminum pizza pans from Costco and drill a few holes and zip tie them on the stock wheels and experiment a bit. Will be fun to see the looks I get!

Here's my car on the new 17's, grainy pic and all:

971345_10151447030092817_597599303_n.jpg

Back