San Ramon CA chargers non operational

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

globalglo

Arrived at Sunset Development Blink charger location in San Ramon last night, needing a charge, having been sent there by Concord Nissan. All three chargers non-operational. Support staff on phone provided various access codes, none of which worked. Displays on all 3 units indicated a server error. Had to call Nissan to have our car towed back to Santa Clara.

Gloria Duffy and Rod Diridon

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

According to PlugShare someone successfully used that QC 13 hours ago.

I've been stranded on two separate occasions at the San Ramon QC. Wouldn't rely on it... :? At least there is Hayward now.

JeremyW said:
I've been stranded on two separate occasions at the San Ramon QC. Wouldn't rely on it... :? At least there is Hayward now.
I was also stranded by the San Ramon QC. At least the L2s were working, so I made it to Pleasanton where I charged overnight at the Nissan dealer while my wife and I spent an unplanned night at a motel. It was a rather expensive lesson when you include taxi, motel, and restaurants. I've been looking at the fact that it is only 12 miles from the San Ramon QC to the new Hayward QC by way of Crow Canyon Road and wondering if I should try it again. Convincing my wife may be tough, though, so the 170 mile round trip to grandkids' home may continue to be via ICE.

Ray

planet4ever said:
JeremyW said:
I was also stranded by the San Ramon QC. At least the L2s were working, so I made it to Pleasanton where I charged overnight at the Nissan dealer while my wife and I spent an unplanned night at a motel. It was a rather expensive lesson when you include taxi, motel, and restaurants. I've been looking at the fact that it is only 12 miles from the San Ramon QC to the new Hayward QC by way of Crow Canyon Road and wondering if I should try it again. Convincing my wife may be tough, though, so the 170 mile round trip to grandkids' home may continue to be via ICE.

Ray
One advantage of the Hayward lcoation is that it's inside a garage and mostly sheltered from the weather. We'll have to see if that makes it more reliable than the rest - I see Blink has added another QC near Moffett Field, but it is OOS at the moment along with Intuit's.

Back