Part For Sale Selling 2012 Onboard Charger for parts or repair

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part For Sale

kribaby

I replaced this unit with a new one for a customer who didn't want a repaired one in her car.

It looks like it's just the capacitor pictured that has failed but I have not done any testing to confirm.

Could be an easy fix for someone who knows what they are doing or a great source of parts.

Asking $300 obo.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area for local pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_6998.jpg
    IMG_6998.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7177.jpg
    IMG_7177.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7176.jpg
    IMG_7176.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I replaced this unit with a new one for a customer who didn't want a repaired one in her car.

It looks like it's just the capacitor pictured that has failed but I have not done any testing to confirm.

Could be an easy fix for someone who knows what they are doing or a great source of parts.

Asking $500 obo.

Hello

Asking $500 obo.

Hello, I just bought a nice 2012 leaf knowing that the onboard charger could be a weak link. It would be nice to have a spare and learn how to repair them. That is still a little more than I would like to spend for a broken one, but I am interested.Would you be willing to ship it to Sandy Valley, Nevada? Thanks Kevin McMahan/ Desert Leaf Services.

Hi there - i just saw your enquiry about the OBC unit. If you are still interested the answer is yes, i can ship it to you. I would be willing to sell and ship for a total of $400 all in.

Back