SF BAY AREA GROUP BUY - Save some CA$H

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trentr said:
I have dropped the list on the first post of this thread and we will just use the google group that greenleaf have setup. No need to have two listings.

Is anyone in SF Bay Area in the order batch for Aug/Sept ?

Did anyone go with the 5% off MSRP dealership north of the SF Bay Area?

Thanks!

mxp said:
trentr said:
I have dropped the list on the first post of this thread and we will just use the google group that greenleaf have setup. No need to have two listings.

Thanks!

I tried to get in on the google group a couple of weeks ago, but was told that the group had disbanded and were just going to go with the 5% off from North Bay Nissan.

Your best bet is to check in with them, and some other local dealers asking if they'll match the price. I was able to find a dealer closer to me that would do that.

mxp said:

Thanks!

Yes, checkout the Order Details thread.

For those of us in the south Bay Area and October order group, what other dealers in the Bay Area are offering anything less than MSRP ? It seems (from the threads I've read so far) that most south Bay dealers are not discounting. So do I still need to drive all the way to Petaluma to get a break? Is anyone offering $1000 or more off? Redwood City maybe?
Thanks!
--Steve

lemketron said:
For those of us in the south Bay Area and October order group, what other dealers in the Bay Area are offering anything less than MSRP ? It seems (from the threads I've read so far) that most south Bay dealers are not discounting. So do I still need to drive all the way to Petaluma to get a break? Is anyone offering $1000 or more off? Redwood City maybe?
Thanks!
--Steve
Yes, check with Brendan and Redwood City and tell him that you're a forum member. He should be able to hook you up with a good deal.

Ready2plugin said:
lemketron said:
Thanks!
--Steve
Yes, check with Brendan and Redwood City and tell him that you're a forum member. He should be able to hook you up with a good deal.

:twisted: Now if Nissan will fix their 1980's website and allow me to accept his waiver, he'll get a car.

has anybody who ordered from North Bay been able to get a flat bed delivery?
I wouldn't want my first experience with my leaf to be having to call AAA for running out of juice :)

Back