Southern California: Used 2013 Nissan Leaf SV prices going up?!?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,

for about a month now, I'm looking for a used 2013 Nissan Leaf SV, and it seems to me that meanwhile, prices are going up in southern California.

About a month ago, there were still several 2013 SVs listed at $10,000 or below. Now the cheapest SV, even when using a 200 mile search radius on AutoTrader, is at $11,000. Also seems like less SVs are on the market now.

Most striking was a recent price change I saw. Normally, one would expect cars to possibly be lowered in price, if they are unsold for a while, to move them off the dealer's lot. Still I saw a 2013 SV with about 30,000 miles, but also having both LED+QC package and premium package, having its prices raised from $10,888 to $11,888:
http://dealernetservicesinc.hasyourcar.com/InventoryDetail/D1730

While current owners looking to sell certainly can be happy if the car's value might be going up, when in the market to possibly buy, this is not such a good development. ;) I wonder if prices on used 2013 Leafs might go down once Nissan announced the larger 30kW battery for the 2016 SV and SL trim lines.

Back