Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to the forum. Looking forward to getting my car in May.

Tony Williams
San Diego
Nissan LEAF™ SL, ETEC trim,
Cayenne Red
Reserved on: 20 APR 2010
Approved ECOtality: 22 JUL 2010
Order Date: 30 SEP 2010
Notice of April delivery: 8 FEB 2011
Nissan shares info with SDG&E: 11 FEB 2011
Update delivery to May 2011: 18 FEB 2011
SDG&E to install meter for car: 25 FEB 2011

Sorry guys, Im a day or two behind in updating. I guess there was another dashboard update as there are about 65 updates I have to complete as of right now. wish me luck. lol

I'll say again, I BEG of you to only put your data in ONCE and only put in the data that CHANGED. I WILL get to it. The update system works, so there is no need to enter your info every few HOURS if it doesn't show up right away.

If you put "cute" or information outside of exactly what the form asks, I WILL IGNORE IT. Sorry I don't have time to be extracting legitimate data from "Take a guess" as a dashboard date. I will not put data other than what has established as the standard for a particular field. You can however write whatever you'd like in the comment field.

I don't mind doing this at all, but please don't make it harder than it has to be.

To make it easier on you, at the top of the submission form is the date that I last updated the spreadsheet. So if that date is before your last submission, then please don't submit again, unless of course something actually changed from the last submission, and in that case, please just submit the information that changed since the last time you submitted.

At this time all updates have been made.

Sorry Turbo2ltr, I was one of the offenders. I was so anxious to see my changes appear. :)

I also have a theory about the "out of order" deliveries. I didn't get my reservation placed until 9/15. So why am I ahead of all you other fine folks with my "week of 3/11/11 delivery now on my dashboard? I'm guessing maybe Nissan is trying to get a car or two out to each dealership with orders. I know I am the first buyer in line at Santa Maria Nissan (CA central coast). Are some other who just got their 3/11 delivery notice also 'first in line' at an "outlying" dealership?

Just a thought...

Turbo2ltr - Sorry if I stirred up complaints. Thanks again for all the effort you have put in to creating and maintaining this spreadsheet. Obviously there is still a lot of interest. :D

turbo2ltr said:
Sorry guys, Im a day or two behind in updating. I guess there was another dashboard update as there are about 65 updates I have to complete as of right now. wish me luck. lol
Take your time - I think it might be useful to post here saying updated, so people know when to expect changes (so they don't submit twice or wonder if there was a problem).

evnow said:
csriram45 said:
You guys are welcome.
Thank you and Turbo for this.

Sometime I wonder whether Nissan moves the dates around just to keep you guys busy :lol:
Naw - Nissan knows we'll be keeping busy in just a couple weeks, as the late march/early april dates approach . . . and we all start tracking their transport ships
. . . . . . again
:lol:
garygid said:
I think this data is a splendid snapshot of history, and I hope it will continue at least through the summer. GREAT work.

If necessary to make it easier, perhaps only "significant" changes should be submitted?
maybe consider splitting the "update duty" . . . one person for even days . . . one person for odd days. Or based on our screen name ... 2 members splitting duty via 1st versus 2nd half of the alphabet . I'm sure there'd be volunteers.

My VIN has been assigned.
CARWINGS enabled.
I'm number 553
See spreadsheet for other details...

jhm614 .. did you get CARWINGS enabled yet?

Dennis

For those that went from "Delivery Month of April 2011" to "May 2011", is your dashboard still showing you need to schedule the installation of a home charging dock? I have called a few times to get the waiver on this, but my dashboard hasn't updated. Also, I was told once that when my LEAF delivery is nearer, the dashboard would update. Just thinking perhaps going from "Pending" to an estimated delivery date would have done the trick.

danmeljeff said:
For those that went from "Delivery Month of April 2011" to "May 2011", is your dashboard still showing you need to schedule the installation of a home charging dock? I have called a few times to get the waiver on this, but my dashboard hasn't updated. Also, I was told once that when my LEAF delivery is nearer, the dashboard would update. Just thinking perhaps going from "Pending" to an estimated delivery date would have done the trick.

Yes, it'll change.

Wish my date would change, still "Month of March".

Is this the first hundred-page thread? Delivery delays = lots of conversation, little information!

danmeljeff said:
Nope, going from Pending to a month didn't change that for me. For those of us who ordered before asking for a waiver I think we will just have to wait for CarWings to open up. Meanwhile, I keep watching the spreadsheet. If most of my 9/2 order compatriots show up with a VIN and I can't get to CarWings yet, I am going to really start bugging the call center.

Ray

dpfeif said:
CARWINGS enabled.
I'm number 553

Dennis
Hub boy . . . so much for rhyme or reason.
:lol:
Congrats ! . . . and this is a new record ... nearly THREE WEEKS after many RAQ's were placed. There's a bunch of 8/31 folks with out a VIN still. You gotta love Nissan.

dpfeif said:
CARWINGS enabled.
I'm number 553

Dennis

Nope, it's still locked in my dashboard -- I have a feeling a will slip into April...

jhm614 said:
dpfeif said:
CARWINGS enabled.
I'm number 553

Dennis

Nope, it's still locked in my dashboard -- I have a feeling a will slip into April...

Weird ... but you have a 3/21 delivery ... I'm still showing 4/2011...
I was able to RAQ in early Sept.(9th or 10th) ... but I shopped around a little, and didn't place order until 20th.

I'm still getting email updates from Don Davis .. lol...
(No complaints .. they are very informative emails!)

Hello,
I just got the call, my shiny red Leaf is at the PD and will be ready for me to pick up on Wed. YOWSERS, a whole week early.

You gotta be next EVNOW.

bowthom said:
Hello,
I just got the call, my shiny red Leaf is at the PD and will be ready for me to pick up on Wed. YOWSERS, a whole week early.

You gotta be next EVNOW.

Congrats !

Yes. My (and Gonewild's) cars are at our PD. Just not sure when I can go and pick it up. Still need to have that Blink inspected. Oh welll ... sometime this week.

Funny - that Nissan never sent us our 7-day notice email.

Back