Thanks Santa Barbara Nissan and Others – 345 Miles & Home!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoingGreener

We completed the trip safely and wanted to say “THANKS” again to:

Santa Barbara Nissan… esp. Gordon, Internet Sales Mgr, Luis (hope SD was fun!) & Armando, both Sales Mgrs, and the staff who took care of us! You all rock!

Paul of Nissan Customer Svc, who’s been awesome as well…helping us with our planning and concerns before our very first ride and checking in afterwards to make sure things went well!

The nice staff who personally welcomed us at the following dealerships when we called ahead about charging…

Santa Maria Nissan
Coast Nissan in San Luis Obispo… Dennis, Internet Sales Mgr.
My Nissan in Salinas… Brian, Gen’l Mgr (Ya, go 49ers and Saints!)
Stevens Creek Nissan…Aaron (whom we didn’t notify as we called another dealership by mistake!)

This is our first Nissan car and you all have been great ambassadors for the company! We would have been excited if the car was transported to our driveway, but this made it a family event and much more memorable! The kids along with the adults learned alot about EV driving.

For the readers of this forum… maybe take a longer adventuresome trip in your EV! Does take some planning and time though.

Sounds like a great first trip - now you're going to to have to give us all the details on your planning and how the trip went. :)

Hey, thanks everyone! Am so fortunate to be able to join in SF Bay Leafs. Members are so passionate and knowledgable, some championing EVs for a decade plus!

Back