The official "I got my Leaf" thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now a proud owner of a 2011 silver SL Leaf!

There are several (at least 4-5) orphaned 2011 models available in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Most are the super black color, though.
Had a great purchase experience with Grubbs Nissan in Hurst, TX.

Still waiting on the garage charger installation. In hindsight, should have gone with the L1 charger upgrade and just installed a 240V outlet in my garage.

Anyway, will be much faster charging once the home charger is in place!

With a 39 month lease, tier 0 credit, no trade in, worked out to 479/month lease.

Excited to be driving a Leaf!

radiorrp said:
With a 39 month lease, tier 0 credit, no trade in, worked out to 479/month lease.
Can you scan the lease and post it (or just send it to me). I need to update the lease thread with 2012 details - I'm interested in the money factor, residual value etc.

Picked it up yesterday (Saturday 10/8) - 2011 SL Cayenne Red.

Drove 60 miles home from 100% charge and had 35 miles remaining (I drove conservatively since I didn't know what to expect). Pulled into the driveway and had 3 neighbors come over to ask me about it.

I couldn't believe how many looks I got from Prius drivers - it was quite amusing :p

Looking forward to many thousands of miles of passing by gas stations.

Sold a 2004 Mazda3 but still have our 2008 Forester XT when I get the itch :twisted: or pretty much any long trip :D

This is our first car with anything other than all gas. We haven't owned any hybrids.

Yes... Good things happen to those who wait.
Bought an orphan the other day. Cayanne Red with all the options. I was on the wait list a few years back but got tired of waiting, and pulled my name. All it took was a test drive and I was sold. Traded in one of two Prius's and all is bliss.

I live minutes from the first Electric Scenic Hwy in the US, state route 2 in Washington.

The right place at the right time with the right vehicle.

Doug
Lake Stevens WA

Are you speaking of US 2? The one that goes from Everett to Spokane?
Will there be stations in Eastern WA?

One of my all-time favorite roads. Awesome!

doug401 said:
Yes... Good things happen to those who wait.
Bought an orphan the other day. Cayanne Red with all the options. I was on the wait list a few years back but got tired of waiting, and pulled my name. All it took was a test drive and I was sold. Traded in one of two Prius's and all is bliss.

I live minutes from the first Electric Scenic Hwy in the US, state route 2 in Washington.

The right place at the right time with the right vehicle.

Doug
Lake Stevens WA

Just paid for my 2011 at Mossy kearny mesa. Qc glacier pearl sl.Picking it up tuesday at mossy in oceanside.

Traded my place in line for a 2012 that was scheduled for november, then switched to december.

I don't need a Cold weather package.

Nice place to do business. Leon's great and the gal in yhe finance office was a real pro.

I just got mine today from Premier Nisson of San Jose. '11 silver SL.

Now comes the wait for a license plate number so I can submit the form for the CA carpool stickers :mrgreen:

Finally got my Leaf tonight!!! Really cool car...gave up my Lexus LS430 to join the electric car crowd.

Dennis Coburn of Sunnyvale Nissan made the transaction so easy, Finance was easy, too. Dennis walked me through everything. Highly recommended.

Now, got to work on my $2500 CA credit and License plate wait.

Hi all!

Got my Leaf on Tuesday (October 18, 2011)!

It's a 2011 Glacier Pearl SL orphan with, what I believe to be, every option available.

I LOVE IT!!!

Got it at Tri-Cities Nissan in Johnson City, TN.

Looking forward to participating in the EV Revolution!

Looks like a great place for me and the Leaf to start.
picked up an Orphan today
Silver SL with Quick Charge Option.
I have been lurking for the last few weeks gaining information. I hope I wont be to much of a noob.
Past cars all ICE no hybrids, but the Gas companies have me fed up so I am giving them the big BOOT.

Just received the first LEAF in Quebec, Canada.
Tomorrow, I'll get the green license plate that comes with it here.
There was 4 photographers (one was a friend of mine), and there will be a press release tomorrow am about the delivery.
Didn't have much time to play with the car just yet, but I'm happy with everything I've discovered so far.

Picked up my 2012 SL at Southern States Nissan in Raleigh yesterday. The dealership was great and my wife was immediately impressed when she drove the car. We both love it and can't wait to get the L2 EVSE installed so we can drive it more. Even took it for a joy ride after putting the kids to bed last night. Oh, and the rear seat heater was a big hit with the kids now that its gotten cold.

Bought a 2011 Perl White today. Picked it off the lot at Nissan of Lewisville (TX). It was a demo, and they were shipped their next demo a little early.

Love it!

Back