Timer for EVSE?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nsayer said:
Your "timer edition" cable also sounds like it is what is recommended for use with the "splitter" variant of the J1772 Hydra. The Hydra needs to propagate inlet proximity transitions directly to the vehicles, so it applies +5 through a 150 ohm resistor to proximity anytime the inlet proximity button is pushed. The Yakiza cables that Leviton sells now no longer include a proximity wire, so they're... less than perfect for the application.

You might put a note on your page about that, and I'll include a note on the Hydra wiki page noting that you're a vendor that sells the correct type of cables.

Ok, I'll send that to the webmaster.

You and I build things. Realize many will not open and void the warranty of their EVSE.

My Leviton was sealed so if the seal was tampered with there goes the warranty.

I forget where I found this, but there was a quote somewhere that, more or less said that the things you own are your responsibility, so you don't really own something until you void the warranty and take full responsibility for it. :)

Back