Vanity License Plates ideas???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jcesare said:
The story behind the F Opec plate is pretty funny. NJ DMV challenged the plate asking for an explanation and the owner set up a phony website claiming it was his family's jewlery store which only does business by appointment.
http://www.fopec.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love the quote from Brian Palmer in the Testimonials section:
From Brian Palmer, NJ
I was water skiing off the coast of Florida and lost my wedding ring in a nasty spill. I was never able to get it out of the ocean and would have been in a barrel of trouble with the wife. I called F. Opec and they were able to make a replica for me that was so slick she couldn't tell the difference. Thanks a million! - B.P.

Just looked at the registration and they have the wrong car it is registered to an Iszu now I gotta try to fix it without them pulling the tag

Attachments

• FUOPEC.jpg
    FUOPEC.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 84
TRONZ said:
Our three-year Lease was up so we dropped off the Civic Hybrid at Honda yesterday. Removed the plates and just for fun set them on the LEAF to see how it will look.

photo.JPG

When Nissan gets around to making their electric sports car, I am going to also get;

TRONZ Z

or

TRON Z

Not sure yet. Its OK though... I have time.

TRONZ said:
When Nissan gets around to making their electric sports car, I am going to also get;

TRONZ Z

or

TRON Z

Not sure yet. Its OK though... I have time.
I don't think that "TRON Z" counts as different from "TRONZ". Anyway this reminds me of a co-workers car. He's a cancer survivor whose yellow xterra sports "LVSTRON", for Lance Armstrong's "Live Strong" charity. The running joke is that it really stands for "Loves Tron". One person here got him an "I <heart> TRON" bumper sticker...

Brightonuk said:
Please feel free to contact us at FU OPEC for an appointment

(Did ya catch the names of our previous customers)?
So funny! I was laughing so hard I could not read them out loud. Congrats for beating the system..

Now running with the license plate OHMMMMM in Wisconsin! Thanks for the idea, guys! :D

And best yet, I'm an Electrical Engineer, so it really is perfect for me.

Damn, i am soooo boring here in Texas compared to everyone here. Have mine for over 20 years and all they say is, Ian B. good thing is everyone tells me they saw me here or there due to the plates.

Ian B

Back