Wet Okole group buy anyone?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcxplant

Checking on interest level to see if I can get in on a group buy.

I cart around 3 year old boy and two 80 pound Labradors :shock:

Do they still offer the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa embroider option? If so I'm in.

dcxplant said:

Me too. I just burned a hole in the driver's seat with a roach that came apart. Cheap darned papers! I recall folks ordered the last year but don't recall price. Maybe give us a ballpark?

The last time the discount was 20%.

If the OP of that effort is reading this, would you be so kind as to provide a contact at We Okole?

If no response in a few days, I'll contact them myself, and see what we can come up with.

I live a few miles from them and have bought from them on a few different occasions. For our cars, the price will be between $500-$600 for the most common styles. You do have the option of just front or rears. The fronts are general a little more expensive. Top quality product and with enough orders, you can definitely set up a group buy.

LeeR said:
I live a few miles from them and have bought from them on a few different occasions. For our cars, the price will be between $500-$600 for the most common styles. You do have the option of just front or rears. The fronts are general a little more expensive. Top quality product and with enough orders, you can definitely set up a group buy.

Sounds great to me. Have to figure in shipping from there to here, but I'm OK with the deal. Let me know where and when to send the check.

Regards
Dave

CWO4Mann said:
dcxplant said:

Me too. I just burned a hole in the driver's seat with a roach that came apart. Cheap darned papers! I recall folks ordered the last year but don't recall price. Maybe give us a ballpark?

Is there a "post of the week" sticky thread?? 'shoud be!!

Post of the week man, post of the week....

My job is a "pee test" job so no roaches in my Leaf :D

----------------------

I'm in an out of Honolulu on a monthly basis, and I see one location is not far from the hotel I use next to Fort DeRussy.

I'll make contact with them and see what we can do.

I'm in, what type of discount are we looking at? I figure either these our the leather seats from sky line.

Anyone who has installed Wet Okole already have photos to share? (I placed an order ~2 weeks ago and got a few sample swatches; but they are small and don't give a very good visual.) I have the blue leaf, so I'm curious if any of the blue'ish colors look good; of if the gray look better to be closer to interior color.)

fiestatrio said:
Anyone who has installed Wet Okole already have photos to share? (I placed an order ~2 weeks ago and got a few sample swatches; but they are small and don't give a very good visual.) I have the blue leaf, so I'm curious if any of the blue'ish colors look good; of if the gray look better to be closer to interior color.)

Here's the original group buy, I think.... Should answer a lot of questions. Not sure why the site limits search to one year.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3722" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you've got a 2012, make sure they are going to provide an opening for the rear seat heater switch. Mine (not group buy) did not come with it. I could have sent it back but I can live with pushing the switch through the fabric on those rare occasions I need rear seat heating.

If you've got a dog, consider the camouflage patterns. Does a great job hiding dog hair!! And I think it looks pretty good.

file.php

We just leased our leaf and we love it. We are very interested in Wet Okole seat covers too! Thanks to Phil in CA for all the great modifications. You are amazing. My husband is a mechanical engineer and he enjoys all of your modifications. Thanks, Karen

Back