What's new for 2020?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would sure be nice if some of the improved features, such as blind spot intervention, could be added as an update for current Leafs. The article states that it doesn't require any new hardware.

I don't actually expect this to happen, but it would be great to see Nissan supporting their existing vehicles.

Astros said:
It would sure be nice if some of the improved features, such as blind spot intervention, could be added as an update for current Leafs. The article states that it doesn't require any new hardware.

I don't actually expect this to happen, but it would be great to see Nissan supporting their existing vehicles.

Two thumbs up.

Generally the Dashboard will be the same, the MMI will sport a larger display on some trims, and the UI of the display will be enhanced. As soon as I get the media kit, which should be this Friday, I will post it.

OrientExpress said:
Generally the Dashboard will be the same, the MMI will sport a larger display on some trims, and the UI of the display will be enhanced. As soon as I get the media kit, which should be this Friday, I will post it.

So from what build date on would these changes be effective???...in your opinion.

Back