medtech1 wrote:For those using the US Nissan Connect site, if yours stopped working in the last day or so, we found a solution that worked for us:
1) sign in online to your US online account
2) Go to "Edit Vehicle/Decline (Agreement)" and click on all the buttons to confirm the "decline"
3) It will get to a part to re-accept the agreement again, and click on the buttons to confirm that.
4) You get a new password for your PIN (usually the same as what you had previously)
5) Go to the car, change it... do a "sign-on" and it said "Account Activated"
So this worked for two days and now it's not connecting again. Is 2G staying longer than a couple of days when registered with the Canadian one? If so, I am going to get NIssan to switch me over to the Canada one.