salyavin wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:03 pm
One bit of feedback to give Tesla is please release a 100kw Chademo adapter as you will charge faster which gets you back on the road faster and of course being charged by time it helps to get out sooner.
I live in PA and don't know how it is in other states but personally i would not go for a Chademo adapter for my M3 for several reasons:
1. Tesla superchargers are way more available. Chademo is scarce.
2. Adapters are super expensive at tesla and i would not buy aftermarket.
3. Prices at EA are double than what I pay at tesla. I still have free miles but even if I have to pay, prices are between 22 and 25 c/kWh
4. Many if not most non-Tesla chargers have 30 min time limits on them.
5. Tesla chargers go up to 150 kW, and most are 90 kW which is not a big difference from 100.