replacement for BOSE subwoofer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormz

My 2016 30kwh Autech Aero Leaf is at the compliancers here in Perth, Australia (imported from Japan).

I went to have a look, and the Bose subwoofer has been stolen during the journey.

I've looked on ebay etc (even in Japan), and there's only a couple available... in the USA.... and one doesn't ship internationally.... the other is hugely expensive to ship internationally (as usual, from USA, unfortunately).

So... any suggestions on how to replace the bose with something else that might fit?

Or... does it mean getting a new box made?

cheers

Stormz said:
My 2016 30kwh Autech Aero Leaf is at the compliancers here in Perth, Australia (imported from Japan).

I went to have a look, and the Bose subwoofer has been stolen during the journey.

I've looked on ebay etc (even in Japan), and there's only a couple available... in the USA.... and one doesn't ship internationally.... the other is hugely expensive to ship internationally (as usual, from USA, unfortunately).

So... any suggestions on how to replace the bose with something else that might fit?

Or... does it mean getting a new box made?

cheers

Are the cables to connect, and the screws to hold it down still intact?

I couldn't see anything, except that the box had gone. No cables. Just the screw holes in the floor.

Will get a better look when I get the car in a few weeks.

Back