New owner portal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elephanthead

Thanks Nissan for making it impossible to log into your crap website without knowing my account number after forcing me to enter 3 pages of info. I just wanted to find my end of lease date so I can give you this turd back.

Elephanthead said:
Thanks Nissan for making it impossible to log into your crap website without knowing my account number after forcing me to enter 3 pages of info. I just wanted to find my end of lease date so I can give you this turd back.

I was able to call NMAC and go through the prompts to get my account number by using my social security number. I bought the car on Monday 11/2 and by Friday 11/6 they had issued an account number,

Using the number allowed me to create a logon to get pay off information and generate a payoff letter.

I paid it off because the interest rate was 3.99% which gave me maximum discount and rebate i.e. $11,000 off MSRP plus the $7,500 tax credit for a savings of $18,500.

Back