Zero:Net - The UK's open Charging Network

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting closer to my first DC quick charge install in San Diego. Realistically about 2-3 months out, as we don't yet have the hardware. But the wiring, permitting, contract, etc, should be done.

I am truly humbled by your efforts. However, I'm very proud to say that my own DC charger efforts in California are picking up steam much faster than I would have imagined.

TonyWilliams said:
I'm very proud to say that my own DC charger efforts in California are picking up steam much faster than I would have imagined.
It's a great effort, well done!

I wish more EV drivers would understand that they can have the charging network they desire by joining forces and working together.... but maybe that's the tough part ;)

"Ploughcroft Renewables Announce Collaboration with Renewable Energy Charity, Zero Carbon World"

"Since starting the charging station project in the summer or 2011, the company has given away over 170 charging stations, and with the help of Ploughcroft, they’re set to double their weekly output with the charity now being able to give away at least 20-40 units per week."

http://www.ploughcroft.co.uk/news/company-news/zero-carbon-world" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ploughcroft Renewables is 25% owned by DRAGONS' DEN investors Deborah Meaden and Theo Paphitis

Back